What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Official Thread - COLORADO V OKIE STATE - DEC 29

Like many have said, was at the game so haven't had a chance to go back more than a few pages here.

San Antonio is a fun enough town but I absolutely disdain watching college football be played in a dome, it's straight BS, keep that ish in the CFL (especially as you can't get more open-aired than Folsom).

I feel sad for guys like Sefo and Chido to go out on that note, playing pretty poor games, but they didn't get much help being put in rough situations (Chido is a rover, not a cover corner). I was so mad at Lindgren last night, and think the blame being thrown his way is deserved, vanilla play calling all day aside from the poorly timed trick play that led to Montez's INT (when Ross had like 50 yards of daylight to keep it on the reverse). Mac also needs to get a little more of that refined roughness, he cares about his players and does things the right way, but the softness is apparent.

Great season tainted a bit by recency bias with a poor ending. I love having Phil as the leader next year and think our QB situation will allow us to really gain more of an identity on offense. D Co-Ordinator will be what determines a bowl berth versus another top-25 ranking.
Don't understand what the anti Dome rant was about. NFL games are played in the Dome and most are fine with it.. There was nothing wrong with the atmosphere in the Dome. CU didn't come to play and OSU did- period.

Back