What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alamo Bowl Travel, Accommodation, Ticket, Food etc. Thread

Man, there is a **** load of "bear" roaming the Texas highways and byways.

Me and my son at a Whataburger in Sweetwater and we still have to hit a Weinerschnitzel before leaving Texas. What a long drive??
I will have to let you know if all this driving was worth it when I get home. I did get to spend a couple days with my Pops.

Me and my son at a Whataburger in Sweetwater and we still have to hit a Weinerschnitzel before leaving Texas. What a long drive??
I will have to let you know if all this driving was worth it when I get home. I did get to spend a couple days with my Pops.
I can hear your arteries hardening from here....

Definitely was more of a student/younger crowd but any of you guys go to mad dogs before or after the game? Took the pain out partying at a bar with only CU fans. The bouncer was all about CU. He got an uncommon bracket and was just loving it.

Definitely was more of a student/younger crowd but any of you guys go to mad dogs before or after the game? Took the pain out partying at a bar with only CU fans. The bouncer was all about CU. He got an uncommon bracket and was just loving it.
Huh?

Flying home with Jeffcoats son across from me. Nice young man. Dissapointed in the game but seems confident that CU is going to be good on a regular basis. Former UT player I guess.

Flying home with Jeffcoats son across from me. Nice young man. Dissapointed in the game but seems confident that CU is going to be good on a regular basis. Former UT player I guess.
His name Jackson Jeffcoat? He played a bit for the Redskins too I believe.

Back