What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

allbuffs season tickets?

That was addressed in one of the very early posts. No red, anywhere, anytime. I don't think that any of the posters here would ever pull a stunt like that. Well, except for LF, but he won't be getting anywhere near the NU or the CSU tickets.

Are we OK with doing two drawings per year? Does that meet the fairness test?

If so, as it sits right now:

Tickets will be in the name of allbuffs.com. They will be available to any registered poster. There will be two drawings per year, one in early August, one in late September, to determine who gets the tickets. The tickets will be free of charge to the recipient, but he/she is encouraged to bring something to eat or drink to the tailgate. Only one set of tickets per poster per year. The tickets will be claimed at the tailgate unless otherwise specified (like if I'm out of town or something). If no registered poster requests tickets to a specific game, the tickets will be donated to the Boys Club or other similar organization. If the tickets are not claimed at the tailgate, they will be sold for as much as can be obtained with the proceeds going to offset the cost of the next tailgate.
:thumbsup: :nod:

That was addressed in one of the very early posts. No red, anywhere, anytime. I don't think that any of the posters here would ever pull a stunt like that. Well, except for LF, but he won't be getting anywhere near the NU or the CSU tickets.

Tickets will be in the name of allbuffs.com. They will be available to any registered poster. There will be two drawings per year, one in early August, one in late September, to determine who gets the tickets. The tickets will be free of charge to the recipient, but he/she is encouraged to bring something to eat or drink to the tailgate. Only one set of tickets per poster per year. The tickets will be claimed at the tailgate unless otherwise specified (like if I'm out of town or something). If no registered poster requests tickets to a specific game, the tickets will be donated to the Boys Club or other similar organization. If the tickets are not claimed at the tailgate, they will be sold for as much as can be obtained with the proceeds going to offset the cost of the next tailgate.

I am assuming if it is necessary to make a change or changes it can be done.

No suggested changes from me.

It's goooood!
bruceal1.jpg

:yeahthat:

Well,
It looks like we have a majority of the commitments that are OK with the plan we put together. I'll be sending out a PM to each of you as to where to send your $25.00 check.

:thumbsup:

I'm down to 8 checks left. I got three in the mail today and I have a couple of "oops, I forgot" messages on my PM so we should be pretty close by the beginning of the week.

To those of you who have already sent in your checks - thanks! I know it's a pain to wait for the check to clear, but just hold in there a little longer.

If any of the original folks want to beg out, please let me know. I've heard from some folks who are willing to step in, BUT I NEED TO KNOW.

Hey can i get in??? sorry, haven't been too good about checking out old threads....let me know if it's too late...if i can still get in, just PM the address etc...thanks!

Hey can i get in??? sorry, haven't been too good about checking out old threads....let me know if it's too late...if i can still get in, just PM the address etc...thanks!

Check your PM.

Thanks!!!

Up to 13 checks now. Just waiting on a few more.

Don't make me turn banker/collector on your asses... :wink2:

did you get mine

Yes. Got it a couple days ago.

Got another one today from Beltway (just getting that out of the way before he chimes in and asks "Did you get mine"?) :smile2:

Up to 15 checks now...

Yes. Got it a couple days ago.

Got another one today from Beltway (just getting that out of the way before he chimes in and asks "Did you get mine"?) :smile2:

Up to 15 checks now...

with the additions, how many more are needed?

Back