What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Alright, so how do we match up against Washington?

Why? Anything short of a Florida-style 27 player suspension and CU wins in a cake walk.

Tough ****ing crowd here. First, a poster insists publicly to not read past my second paragraph. Now, another decides to skip the whole thing until the end. Helloooo....I did just try to analyze the game, no? Sorry forgot the sarcasm font for that sentence...

...crawling back to my hole.

Tough ****ing crowd here. First, a poster insists publicly to not read past my second paragraph. Now, another decides to skip the whole thing until the end. Helloooo....I did just try to analyze the game, no? Sorry forgot the sarcasm font for that sentence...

My heart goes out to this poster.

Well shoot, I guess we might as well just not even bother showing up for the game. They're more talented, better coached, beat us up last year and are even better this year. Let's just skip straight from UNC to UCLA.
That makes no sense. We beat UCLA last year, so they should probably skip this year against us.

Out of interest or boredom I went to one of the Alabama forums to see what their fans have to complain about. They sound just like a bunch of people on here; Hurts needs to learn to run through his progressions and stay in the pocket, the o-line has to get more consistent, RB's need to be more aggressive, DL needs to get their S##t together, LB's can't cover passes over the middle, offense play calling sucks, they need to stop running Hurts so much, etc etc etc.I guess the only time fans are happy is basically never.

Don't take it personal, lots of people have had that bad take. It was just time to point out that it was a bad take and not some truth that we should automatically accept. You could have responded by making the argument that Lindgren is bad at everything. I would like to see it. But instead, we got... this...

And yea, I didn't read past your second paragraph.

The best way to sum up how CU would match up against Washington right now is.......
bring a hot girl to the game, because you're going to need a distraction.

Facts:

CU is the ONLY team in the Pac-12 to not lose a quarter. UDub was behind W Michigan 7-3 in game the 1st Q of game 1.

Three TDs have been scored against UDub. None have been surrendered by CU

CU has shut out their opponents in 6 of 8 quarters, giving up 6 points total. UDub's opponents have scored in 3 of 8 quarters for 21 points.

CU's opponents have only lost to CU. Rutgers hasn't won a game.

Offensively UDub has scored in 8 of 8 quarters. CU has gone 2 quarters with no points.

This superficial analysis clearly ignores coaching and player analysis that might indicate UDub is pretty good. And they have scoreboard.

Facts:

CU is the ONLY team in the Pac-12 to not lose a quarter. UDub was behind W Michigan 7-3 in game the 1st Q of game 1.

CU has shut out their opponents in 6 of 8 quarters, giving up 6 points total. UDub's opponents have scored in 3 of 8 quarters for 21 points.

Offensively UDub has scored in 8 of 8 quarters. CU has gone 2 quarters with no points.

This superficial analysis clearly ignores coaching and player analysis that might indicate UDub is pretty good. And they have scoreboard.
All of the things you state gives me hope. Until I can confirm we aren't going to be taken to the woodshed on both the OL and DL, I'm not holding my breath.

Lindgren is so good that he got us into the top 10 last year and might get poached by a PAC12 rival...

And this post continues to prove Darth's point. The Buffs finished 7th in scoring offense in the Pac-12 last season. Is that great? No. Is it better than the implication in your post ("top 10 in the conference")? Definitely.

Bunch of assholes on here.

So it's kind of your civic duty or something to be a dick.

Facts:

You mean Rutgers right? Not trying to be nit picky, appreciated the research.

Facts:

Wrong thread?

Back