What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Any word on tedric?

Ted and Chidobe are critical to our D. I know I'm not saying anything that we don't know, but I just don't want to think about what happens when they're both out.

Smith and White likely on the field, even at the same time if Tedric can't go every play. Then Moller. Then ......?

A walk on? I mean I'd think they wouldn't want to burn Sanchez's shirt at this point. He is redshirting yes?

There's not time to do it, but Henderson at S with Spoon and KC at CB and Smith at NB would probably be the best secondary right now with what we have.

Is it possible that chidobe could be talking about the basketball scrimmage going on today? I know he's a big basketball fan...

I haven't seen any other confirmation on this yet, but would be weird for him to be talking about a basketball scrimmage.

Would rather see Moeller than Terror although neither is close to Ted.

Had heard very good things about Moeller this fall. Still learning to play at this level but from what I heard if he continues his development he will be on scholly sooner than later.

Still don't want to think about playing as talented a team as Arizona digging as deep as we are on the depth chart.

Would rather see Moeller than Terror although neither is close to Ted.

Had heard very good things about Moeller this fall. Still learning to play at this level but from what I heard if he continues his development he will be on scholly sooner than later.

Still don't want to think about playing as talented a team as Arizona digging as deep as we are on the depth chart.
You didn't know that T. Smith is the best tackler in CU history? Pssh

Back