What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Game - Official Thread (10/7, 6 PM, Pac-12 Network)

Thanks RG for embarrassing the university with your “plan” for athletic performance. Lol just lol.

I have never seen a NT get called for holding before. Edwards is hot garbage.

on the bright side, the p12 just signed a contract with alibaba and our games will soon be shown in china. should be a great boost for recruiting, but i'm not surer it includes the mongol area, with all those fierce linemen

Hawkins quality team, perhaps worse, Hawkins at least was competitive with the also-rans of the big 12 before ultimately losing to them.

Elliot you're fired, worst defense I've seen since embree days.

So, I guess this team isn't winning 6 games.

Considering who all our QB's are, who would have been the Scout Team QB this past week to get ready for the two Arizona QB's? This defense does not look like it practiced against this system at all. Are any of our skill guys former HS QB's that ran read option?

Hah. It sucks, but last year was obviously an aberration. We still suck. Hard.

The only way you beat a team like AZ is to Have your dlinemen, and NT in particular, creat a pile in the middle of the field every time. Then you can have everyone else playing sideline to sideline.

It is at Edwards position that we are losing this game.

Tate is only averaging 28.7 YPC, at some point they have to notice that Moeller is getting destroyed right?

I seem to have the gals who are bragging the loudest about how they knew three weeks ago this team is terrible!!! on ignore. That's my bright spot.

I know I'm just a troll. I don't wear rose colored glasses ... but this CU team is just not good. Hasn't been from the first snap vs CSU. AZ is much better on both sides of the ball.

The Oregon State game is going to be very close. I'm not confident at all that we get to 4 wins.

Montez simply can't find an open man and the OL is pathetic. And our LBs are barely D1 players. We've taken a giant step back.

Announcers keep talking about the body language of this team and how piss poor they look on the sideline. Starts with Mac. I'm ok losing if there's effort, we don't look like we care a whole lot. Sefo meant more than most of us thought.

Still need to run the ball, otherwise we will get throttled.
They are completely able to ignore our strength which is Oliver. He has not had to do anything except have his safety miss a coverage on a zone switch.

Back