What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Game - Official Thread (10/7, 6 PM, Pac-12 Network)

This will enable the world’s largest population to see The Golden Buffaloes!

on the bright side, the p12 just signed a contract with alibaba and our games will soon be shown in china. should be a great boost for recruiting, but i'm not surer it includes the mongol area, with all those fierce linemen

I felt that post by Montez was a good throw. Shay bender his route upfield at the last second for no reason. Regardless, this team is very much out of sync everywhere

Alright maybe we are gonna fight? Defense your turn.
Then I see Montez celebrating that throw with a stupid hand jive! A real leader does not celebrate until this game is won. Grow the hell up SM, we are behind you, show us you care about us.

As an aside, the fact that P12N is still not available in HD with Comcast and that every time we get tackled I think we fumble because of Zona's red gloves is garbage. Shandong province gets to see Folsom in all its glory and Chicago can't see ****.

Then I see Montez celebrating that throw with a stupid hand jive! A real leader does not celebrate until this game is won. Grow the hell up SM, we are behind you, show us you care about us.

Show us he cares ? Dude is getting beat the hell up.

:confused:

Reactions: SBG
There goes Mac using his timeouts in the 3rd quarter again.

E: and it worked super ****ing well.

Reactions: SBG
We have the talent on offense to score 42 in this game and win.

Just have to execute. Finish. And not choke

MM must have really not liked something he saw there for him to burn the TO

This is a dumb comment.

Back