What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Game - Official Thread (10/7, 6 PM, Pac-12 Network)

You can grab jersey while engaged. When the defensive player disengages, you must release. Katz blockers have been releasing. We’re just getting washed in the zone run game. Udub showed them plenty of film on what to do.

1 penalty for 5 yards. I see a lot of jersey grabbing going on.

Holy ****, lol. You'll just try to rationalize anything away, won't you? "Our offense just hasn't opened up the playbook yet". "This game is just a matchup nightmare for our personnel, we will be much better against a better offense"

Actually, he's right. UA is a much worse defensive matchup for us than Wazzu.

Problem is, WSU's defense is 10x better than Arizona's.

Losing next week in Corvallis is a real possibility and if that happens things could get ugly. Hopefully they can get a couple stops and pull this one out

Watching Tate blister us makes me think of the 2009 game against Toledo when Opelt ran it up the middle on us for 60+. This team is starting to reek of the Hawkins era.

Actually, he's right. UA is a much worse defensive matchup for us than Wazzu.

Problem is, WSU's defense is 10x better than Arizona's.
You honestly think the defense will look any better against wazzu? Their offensive line is going to maul us

Reactions: SBG
Holy ****, lol. You'll just try to rationalize anything away, won't you? "Our offense just hasn't opened up the playbook yet". "This game is just a matchup nightmare for our personnel, we will be much better against a better offense"
My point wasn’t to say they would be good against Wazzu, but rather that they have a better secondary than they do front 7. But I see you took it another way.

72B6961C-27FD-405A-8426-DB163622280E.jpeg

End of 3rd quarter game stats. I’ve been relegated to following the game via ESPN play by play updates and this thread. Welcome to being the extreme back wine country of Italy.

Edit - make that the stats at the 35-28 tv timeout in the 4th.

Back