What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Arizona Wildcats at Colorado Buffaloes - GAME THREAD

Espy making a late run at the Buffalo Heart. It won't be enough. Speedy.

AZ stopping the clock again with a little over 2 mins left. 2nd and 1 on the AZ 22 or so.
We get a 1st and it's done.

I know we only have one win before today, but the student section is embarrassing. Anyway, great win! Let's win one or two more!

Go Buffs! Glad to see us put one away that we should win. Congrats to the seniors. Sounds like they came up big today. Shoulder to shoulder!

Speedy today 24 carries for 180 yards, 3TDs, TD pass, 2 rec 24 yards.

Way to go out for a guy who everybody said "Who?" when he signed.

I remember he was the first LOI to come in that day and lots of people thought it was a mistake, didn't even know who he was. Everyone was waiting for the DS LOI to come in and were already counting the Heismans for DS, strange how things turn out.

Buffalo fans: Congratulations on beating the Wildcats! I'm a Duck fan and was at the Oct. 22 game in Boulder. I found your fans to be cordial and welcoming -- and a lot of fun! The Buffaloes have great promise and I'll be rooting for them, except, of course, the next time they play the Ducks. Good going today, folks. You deserve the win.

It's funny about Speedy, when he and Scott signed, I wondered whether it would be like another Houston/Purify situation. And in a lot of ways, that's exactly how it worked out.

Thank you Buffs for an awesome win. Nice to have that positive feeling again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo fans: Congratulations on beating the Wildcats! I'm a Duck fan and was at the Oct. 22 game in Boulder. I found your fans to be cordial and welcoming -- and a lot of fun! The Buffaloes have great promise and I'll be rooting for them, except, of course, the next time they play the Ducks. Good going today, folks. You deserve the win.

After dealing with obnoxious A**holes in the Big 12 for all those years we are having a hard time adjusting to having opponents fans that are hard to hate.

Thanks Wild Duck.

Okay, Buffs, I'm off to bed. 0335 here...need sleep.

Somebody go up to the Sink and check on Rugged. Mick?

Congrats to Speedy on the Buffalo Heart Award, by the way.

You know we have been mocked from time to time because our students will go onto the field after a win but look at this scene, just all the kids(players and regular students) just enjoying the win together, nothing wrong with this because in the end it is really just about them anyhow....

Speedy gets the Buffalo Heart award ... well deserved.

I owe Speedy a bit of an apology:

Earlier this year when the run game was struggling, I posted whether we would see a drop off if Jones or Ford got more carries. Then Speedy got hurt, and we've seen in the last two weeks how much better the O is with him carrying the ball.

Speedy, you sir, are all heart and a helluva football player!! Without question the Buffalo Heart Award is absolutely deserved!!!!

Back