What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Assuming we ever have a good football team again (which appears to be a stretch..)

Re: Assuming we ever have a good football team again (which appears to be a stretch..

Actually it looks like we did the ****ing. Maybe next year though. See ya then. Maybe I'll stop in before then too. :smile2:
enjoy missing the BCS again with your last shot Mizzou will have in your lifetime.

Re: Assuming we ever have a good football team again (which appears to be a stretch..

:cry: any of you need a tissue? hmmmm?

Wow... this clown seems to have forgotten the decades of mindless futility "his" team went through before finally putting together a couple of good seasons. This is the guy that wins the lotto, moves into a gated community for the well heeled and quickly piles up beer cans and non functioning vehicles while his children run around naked and dirty. New money. Gotta love it. Come back and run your mouth when the tigers win a few conference titles and a national championship.

:cry: any of you need a tissue? hmmmm?

You mean one of those tissues you folks have been crying in for 18 years because your ****ty field wasn't enough to beat a better team?? No thanks, I think we're good... :smile2:

Actually it looks like we did the ****ing. Maybe next year though. See ya then. Maybe I'll stop in before then too. :smile2:

We'll look forward to it.

Next time bring Tuff Tiger along. We like Tuff Tiger... :cool:

Honestly...I have never liked the running up the score debacle. It's one thing to go for two when your up by 50 but just scoring points? That's their job.

You don't go into a fight and barely throw punches when you get a couple good jabs. You swing for the fences..especially in College. Every point helps your rank. Why wouldn't you go to town.

Back