What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Game Thread #7 Oklahoma St @ #20 Colorado (Live From the MGM Grand)

Replay on the screen was telling. Screener was moving and even pushed with both hands. smfh

C'mon Tad, make Ford look like the chump he is in the second half.

Spencer needs to turn it on.

Only down 6 and didn't execute worth a damn. I hope Spencer comes out firing. Booker hit a few shots in the parts I've seen so hopefully that keeps up.

Just me or do you feel like we could not play much worse and yet are down only six to a top ten team. This program has really come a long way.

Got my hotel reservations for March. Guess watching this game on TV has me ready to go. Buffs gotta step up now.

I just hope we treat the second half like wrestlemania if the ref are going to call it like this. Make the fouls count.

Back