What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Game Thread #7 Oklahoma St @ #20 Colorado (Live From the MGM Grand)

Makes sense. Wasn't aware ski was in foul trouble. Frustrating first half.

Ski has zero fouls. Thomas has three and Hopkins and Gordon have two. Spread them out well. Now we need to turn the tables and get into the bonus with 10 minutes remaining. Spencer needs to take Smart to the hole every time.

Keep them out of transition, they are athletic and finish pretty well. Anyway, gonna be an interesting 2nd half. I'd go right after Smart, maybe he'll pick up that third.

"Enjoy your second half from Colorado." :lol:

Thank you ... I will. Of course that's because that's where I am. Meanwhile, the actual game is in Las Vegas.

Where the hell does ESPN get its on-air "talent" ... the University of Phoenix School of Communications?

We need Wes to play some significant minutes in the 2nd half and get us some 2nd chance points.

Scott has been non existent in this game. He has missed from close to the rim but is keeping guys off of the boards. he needs to become more aggressive and finish at the rim.

Smart really baited the refs into that call. Wow. Uncalled foul on him and then the superflop.

Semi serious question. Can Josh Scott dunk? I'm not sure I've seen him do it.

Come on, man. 1st 2 points of the game -- to answer a silly question.

And... bull**** that they called that foul on the floor instead of it being a shooting foul just now.

Come on, man. 1st 2 points of the game -- to answer a silly question.

And... bull**** that they called that foul on the floor instead of it being a shooting foul just now.

Horrible call, as was the offensive foul on XJ.

these refs are awful.. the flop by smart on the shot... then the uber flop by smart and now not giving the basket to scott... thats some bull****

"Enjoy your second half from Colorado." :lol:

Thank you ... I will. Of course that's because that's where I am. Meanwhile, the actual game is in Las Vegas.

Where the hell does ESPN get its on-air "talent" ... the University of Phoenix School of Communications?

Yeah, they also said Scott is playing for his "hometown" team. Isn't he from Colo Springs?

That's a high level offensive move by Scott right there. Beautiful to watch.

Back