What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big noon kickoff in Boulder next week?

7pm EST on ABC is the absolute best of the best
3:30 EST on CBS is next
12:00 EST on Fox is 3rd best but still kinda sucks

My personal order of preference, and this goes for both watching on TV and attending games:

(Mtn time)
1:30pm
Noon (really only applies to P12N games though)
10am
5:30-6pm
8pm

When I was a student Folsom didnt have lights. I think we played at night once a year and that was it.

Yep - ESPN or ABC would truck the lights in and have them on giant booms over the east and west stands. I remember that well.

ETA - as a matter of fact, at one point in the Big 8, the only stadiums with lights were the Nubs and KState of all places. I remember thinking how funny it was that KState would think they needed lights on their stadiums. (This is obviously pre-Snyder.)

Yep - ESPN or ABC would truck the lights in and have them on giant booms over the east and west stands. I remember that well.

ETA - as a matter of fact, at one point in the Big 8, the only stadiums with lights were the Nubs and KState of all places. I remember thinking how funny it was that KState would think they needed lights on their stadiums. (This is obviously pre-Snyder.)
Nebraska did not have lights back in 1989, they also had the big boom truck/trailers and the light was dim, especially on a dark, gloomy, and cold night

Yup. Early kicks on the road and late kicks at home. Not much in between. This is what they wanted, I guess.

This is USC. I'm sure they figure they'll just tell Fox and the Big Ten what they want and they'll give it to them. When it doesn't happen that way, they'll throw another temper tantrum. Of course, they're f-ing around just like Texas and OU are, and they're bound to find out.

This is USC. I'm sure they figure they'll just tell Fox and the Big Ten what they want and they'll give it to them. When it doesn't happen that way, they'll throw another temper tantrum. Of course, they're f-ing around just like Texas and OU are, and they're bound to find out.
Bama be like “yeah, we just found out….”

Folsom was not until 2009 or so with help from the Big12

Would be nice to get even new LED lights to be able to turn them on and off immediately and to put on a light show type of thing when we score

I loved sleeping in on Saturdays then getting up to watch those 10 am MT games followed by the 1:30 pm MT games. That's how I grew up with the Big Ten in addition to CU football.

Folsom was not until 2009 or so with help from the Big12

Would be nice to get even new LED lights to be able to turn them on and off immediately and to put on a light show type of thing when we score
The new LED Lights can change colors and do a lot of cool things, imagine if after we score a TD, all the lights Turn GOLD and then flash.
I do worry that the real boomers just above me might croak from the flashing lights.

Back