What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Black Out" the Jayhawks

There were really only two pockets of ku fans today. One opposite the cunit and the other at the top of the stand behind the ku bench. Overall it was an awesome crowd today! What a great day too do a Buff!

TV shots of the fans looked awesome. The atmosphere must have been insane. Quick question -- were there many ku fans in the Keg?

Dykes took a quick break from jerking off to KU to say it was 95% CU fans and then quickly returned to telling us what a nice "gluteus" Andrew Wiggins had or something like that.

There were really only two pockets of ku fans today. One opposite the cunit and the other at the top of the stand behind the ku bench. Overall it was an awesome crowd today! What a great day to do a Buff!

Well ... I trust you're getting right on that (so to speak :lol:). Just make sure she's a pretty one (I'm assuming you're male ... if not, then substitute the appropriate pronoun. )

I guessing 1000 Ku fans. But the house was rocking! Student section was loud.

Last edited:
Easily 5 to 1 CU fans. Some gayhawk on the way out was laughing and said, "Well there was at least 50% KU fans."

One estimate I saw was 500 KU fans, that seems low, so probably somewhere in the 500-1000 range. They got 250 tickets I believe before the game even begun.

One estimate I saw was 500 KU fans, that seems low, so probably somewhere in the 500-1000 range. They got 250 tickets I believe before the game even begun.

I was estimating the same 500-1000 KU fans too. The GA pocket got a little vocal near the end but overall, they were a pretty quiet bunch throughout the game.

I was estimating the same 500-1000 KU fans too. The GA pocket got a little vocal near the end but overall, they were a pretty quiet bunch throughout the game.

No more than 600 I thought. About the same that Arizona brings.

There were posts stating they heard of gheysquawk fans believing they could show up around game time and score face-value tics. Anyone see any blue clad idots standing around outside the Keg, unable to get in?

There were posts stating they heard of gheysquawk fans believing they could show up around game time and score face-value tics. Anyone see any blue clad idots standing around outside the Keg, unable to get in?

Oh please please please!

And post pics!

Easily 5 to 1 CU fans. Some gayhawk on the way out was laughing and said, "Well there was at least 50% KU fans."

I'd say this is right. I estimated them at just under 2,500. FYI, I'm not a fan of the "gay"hawk term that some on here like to use. Losers, tools, jerks, wimps, etc. would be preferred.

I'd say this is right. I estimated them at just under 2,500. FYI, I'm not a fan of the "gay"hawk term that some on here like to use. Losers, tools, jerks, wimps, etc. would be preferred.
like i said you weere way off base... possibly 1500 but no more than that

There were no more than 1,000 gayhawks in the Keg today.

And I have to laugh, though. A bunch of them bought season tickets just for the chance to watch their team get beat.

Backing Goonie on this one. Makes us sound dumb. (which may be true, but I prefer do demonstrate it in other ways)

No more than 600 I thought. About the same that Arizona brings.
Somewhere between 500-2000, I've seen. That's a big ballpark. I'm going to say it was probably between 7500-1500. KU got 250 before the game even begun. Plus there were "sellouts." And you got guys who bought season tickets for this game only.

Well said this isn't middle school. I'm glad someone spoke up here. Not trying to be overly PC, but there's just somethings that you don't say.

Every CU fan should have made it a point to thank every KU fan on the way out for their donation.

You betcha! Mid-week prices on StubHub and Craig's list were stoopid! Some happy Buff fans had the rest of their season tix paid-for, as well.

Because of a bad hip (walking in this cold is torture), I sold mine to a CU fan for a fair piece (but less than Craig's list), who got them for hubby for Xmas; paid for the rest of my tix pkg.

Now I have more money for beer. Winner, winner, Jayhawk dinner!:lol:

Every CU fan should have made it a point to thank every KU fan on the way out for their donation.
Ha. Say what you want about our relatively low prices -- being fan friendly -- one thing I don't like about it is that some KU fans were able to buy season tickets for one game. I know it's not too many, but I want Buffs fans having those tix.

Ha. Say what you want about our relatively low prices -- being fan friendly -- one thing I don't like about it is that some KU fans were able to buy season tickets for one game. I know it's not too many, but I want Buffs fans having those tix.

No matter what our prices, those fans will find a way to watch their team. As frustrating as that is, its the truth. At least the AD got a donation out of them.

No matter what our prices, those fans will find a way to watch their team. As frustrating as that is, its the truth. At least the AD got a donation out of them.

Completely agree. The CU AD was exploiting the inefficiency here; Jayhawks fans were always going to be willing to pay through the nose for those tickets, why not ensure that the extra money goes to the AD and not some guy selling tickets on the secondary market?

Of course, but they don't have to be STH. I don't want the tickets being basically part of the visiting team allotment. There's way to prevent this, given fans in Colorado first dibs at the tickets. I'd make an alumni exemption and donors exemption(of a certain amount)

Back