What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Broadcast for the games in Paris

What a great experience we had those past days!!!
Thanks a lot again to you, buffs fans. I know we talked a very bad English but it's not easy to announce in a foreign language, but we tried for you and UVA's fans. A lot of gramatical mistakes, some bad pronuncations and others ****ing english language rules we screwed but "theeeee" important for us was to share with you the basketball game, the information, the score.
I will remember my entire life about those crazy nights, and for people who get the live broadcast, I will tell to my little Colorado and her brother Ralphie "Guys from this college are cool budy's" ;)
we're gonna follow your ncaa season for sure now and we are waiting for your team's goodies to take some pictures with it in Paris famous places!!
Salut mes potes!!
Nicolas & François!!!
We can't speak English either.

Wish I would have caught the broadcast. Damned job!

We can't speak English either.

Wish I would have caught the broadcast. Damned job!

dbt, you can, just hit the link and under the screen, there's 4 choices pick the one that is 1:52 long and fast forward as the beginning 10-20 minutes is just music

no lets get them out here for a thursday saturday series of games

That would be pretty difficult to get the funds for that. Gear is a great idea. Hopefully they were able to get some from our SID staff.

That would be pretty difficult to get the funds for that. Gear is a great idea. Hopefully they were able to get some from our SID staff.

Lets stop being silly. Let's just send them a bunch of cu crap and be happy with that. Not only would it be hard to get the money but these guys have jobs and lives.

What a great experience we had those past days!!!
Thanks a lot again to you, buffs fans. I know we talked a very bad English but it's not easy to announce in a foreign language, but we tried for you and UVA's fans. A lot of gramatical mistakes, some bad pronuncations and others ****ing english language rules we screwed but "theeeee" important for us was to share with you the basketball game, the information, the score.
I will remember my entire life about those crazy nights, and for people who get the live broadcast, I will tell to my little Colorado and her brother Ralphie "Guys from this college are cool budy's" ;)
we're gonna follow your ncaa season for sure now and we are waiting for your team's goodies to take some pictures with it in Paris famous places!!
Salut mes potes!!
Nicolas & François!!!
YMSSR:bang: Can someone hit him?

If we can get them to take photos around Paris wearing buffalo hats and AllBuffs t-shirts, then I'm all for it.

even if they don't, it was worth something to me just to be able to listen to an entertaining broadcast of two games.

if we are going to mail stuff we should all just bunch it together.

If we organized a shipment of CU underbritches under this plan, then they'd have to get their panties unbunched.

This just popped up on my facebook from CU MBB:

Freshman forward Josh Scott scored a game-high 19 points leading the University of Colorado with a balanced scoring attack as the Buffaloes broke open a close game in the third quarter into a 91-63 rout over Optima Ghent, Saturday evening at Sportarena Tolhuis. Day five of CU’s 10-day European Trip saw junior forward Andre Roberson add 15 points and 14 rebounds, sophomore guard Askia Booker chip-in with 18 points and six assists, with freshmen forwards Chris Jenkins and Xavier Johnson adding 12 and 10 points, respectively. Jenkins and Johnson each grabbed six rebounds apiece.

I'm glad to see our guys get a win out of this trip.

love seeing ski with six assists. He must really like having bigs to dish to inside.

If we organized a shipment of CU underbritches under this plan, then they'd have to get their panties unbunched.

You might be on to something here. Send them a batch of CU lingerie and have them find some hot French women to model it for us.

This team's been strong on the glass every game.

Looks like Dre may be even better as a rebounder than last season. I'm starting to think he'll average 11-13 a game with a bunch of other guys in the 4-7 range and we'll be the best rebound margin squad in the P12.

Looks like Dre may be even better as a rebounder than last season. I'm starting to think he'll average 11-13 a game with a bunch of other guys in the 4-7 range and we'll be the best rebound margin squad in the P12.
he's probably a lot more able to freelance this year with the bigs we have.

when he pulled down 20 boards against Seraphin it was an absolutely amazing performance. I'm gonna miss him after this year.

Back