What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. Arizona State Game Thread

Wonder if he is just kicking that ball so high that the lights don't hit it like what he is used to. Has he done punt return at night?

Hope he is ok, but guy only has one job on this team, field punts cleanly. No return yardage is required...yet tonight two muffs and another time he let the ball hit when he had no business doing so. Bad night for him.

after the beatings we took at the hand of the scum devil ericsson teams, i hope we run it the **** up. i know we won't, but i would like to see us but at least 3 more scores on them in the last 8:59p.

Watch the fake!!!

EDIT: Okay ... they didn't fake it. Great ... ASU's kicker got a memorable moment.

Now watch for the onsides kick.

EDIT: Okay ... they didn't onsides kick. Not sure I understand Graham's whole strategy there ... he's still down by 3 scores.

Cannot get complacent. They've had a couple of their WRs open in recent drives on deep balls. They just missed them.

Just once could the cu offense keep scoring and step on the opponents throat?

Should have 45 pts and now another punt.

Still up 17

You let them keep hanging around and eventually it's going to bite us. Really disappointed in the offense this half.

Back