What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
62-36 playing in the next room for season approaching hype.

Exactly one week from now myself and many other kool-aid addled a**holes will be settling into enemy territory, locating watering holes and beginning a survival motivated three day hydration plan.

Rest now if you can!

Watch a week zero game with the heat and your oven on!

Grab as many CU tees as you can for regular swapping after pitting out!

Most of all, thank Ralphie it is almost game week!

I want to beat TCU’s asses so bad.
Excited Kobe Bryant GIF

62-36 playing in the next room for season approaching hype.

Exactly one week from now myself and many other kool-aid addled a**holes will be settling into enemy territory, locating watering holes and beginning a survival motivated three day hydration plan.

Rest now if you can!

Watch a week zero game with the heat and your oven on!

Grab as many CU tees as you can for regular swapping after pitting out!

Most of all, thank Ralphie it is almost game week!
I tortured myself by watching '99 and '00 CU v. kNu

Just realized I agreed to play in a scramble on Saturday. Geez I’m an idot! Oh well. I’ll have to set it to record.

Fox is broadcast free over the air, depending on where you are at can get a cheapo indoor antenna to watch.
I actually was scrolling through all the apps on my TV. I found a fox sports app (live sports only) that I didn't know I had. I was getting FS1. Tomorrow, there will be live sports on Fox so I'll check then to make sure I can watch but I think I'm good.

I don't know if that app was built in to the TV or is coming through from the firestick, but whatever as long as I get the CU game.

I actually was scrolling through all the apps on my TV. I found a fox sports app (live sports only) that I didn't know I had. I was getting FS1. Tomorrow, there will be live sports on Fox so I'll check then to make sure I can watch but I think I'm good.

I don't know if that app was built in to the TV or is coming through from the firestick, but whatever as long as I get the CU game.
You can def watch it on the Fox Sports app. I watched several CU games on that app while attending my children's events.

The correct answer would be to cancel scrabble.
Well, I committed to a person. I’m not really down with going back on a commitment. It’s a 4 man scramble, so, really, I committed to 3 guys.

I could take my iPad and stream it though, :LOL:

Well, I committed to a person. I’m not really down with going back on a commitment. It’s a 4 man scramble, so, really, I committed to 3 guys.

Aside from the social aspect, I really dislike scrambles.

I know a few meanings of 'scramble', but I'm unclear what you're referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back