What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs TCU - Sept 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a notification that our Friday afternoon flight to DFW has been switched from a 737 to a Canadair regional jet. Where are all the Buffs fans?? It should have been *upgraded* to a 787!
Aam Aadmi Party People GIF by An Insignificant Man
Flying in on the PJ's.

You sound poor.:giggle:

What is the likelihood that the top one is true?

Bottom one. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder, but man, I think of Prime as the opposite of Trump.

Prime operates from a place of confidence, strength and gratitude. He talks constantly about serving others and bringing them up.

Trump operates from insecurity and narcissism. He never offers gratitude and consistently tears others down.

I even dropped a Mallrats gif today over in the Mike Sanford thread. Like the old days!
Holy ****! That was the best collection of .gifs assembled on Allbuffs in a long time! I felt a rare moment of unity in an otherwise tortured fanbase.

Also, I think I finally truly understood the meaning The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas for the first time.

What is the likelihood that the top one is true?

Bottom one. I guess it's all in the eyes of the beholder, but man, I think of Prime as the opposite of Trump.

Prime operates from a place of confidence, strength and gratitude. He talks constantly about serving others and bringing them up.

Trump operates from insecurity and narcissism. He never offers gratitude and consistently tears others down.
The only similarity that they have is that they know how to get the spotlight on them. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back