What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#BuffsMadness officially announced for October 12th

The free pizza alone should fill up The Can. I'd like to see a scrimmage with scoreboard and refs.

while kinda awkward considering the circumstances, this would probably be a good time to work on that altitude chant.

Can't wait. Don't even care about Thursday besides some delicious Jambalaya.

Most people I know are going. CU students have really embraced CU basketball imo. Lots of CU bball clothes around campus and even the game last weekend

do they have CU basketball shirts in any of the hill stores? I want to get a non-black one.

do they have CU basketball shirts in any of the hill stores? I want to get a non-black one.

I'm pretty sure, they seem to have any kind of CU sports tee (Golf, volleyball etc). I'd say go to the campus bookstore but any popular item is always sold out. They ran out of student T's before class even started (except XXXL). Fail

I'm pretty sure, they seem to have any kind of CU sports tee (Golf, volleyball etc). I'd say go to the campus bookstore but any popular item is always sold out. They ran out of student T's before class even started (except XXXL). Fail
I looked at the book store and they had absolutely no CU basketball shirts except the jersey. I was shocked.

I looked at the book store and they had absolutely no CU basketball shirts except the jersey. I was shocked.

The campus bookstore sucks. I'm almost done going in there completely. They'll get a really cool item and sell them out within a week, then never purchase them for sale again. And re: the student spirit t's running out, you had to ask an associate for small/medium/large sizes, as they had boxes and boxes available in the back, but wouldn't stock them in the store. Surprise surprise, inept business and CU in the same sentence

The Mayor also said that of the freshmen, Wesley Gordon "may be the most talented of all of them".

Wow.

The Mayor also said that of the freshmen, Wesley Gordon "may be the most talented of all of them".

Wow.

if he is the most talented then we are going to have one hell of a team in a couple of years because I think Scott is pretty damn good.

Allbuffs.com for the fans by the fans Endorsed by the Stache Himself, Spencer the Mayor Dinwiddie

Wow.

You and I were ****ing giddy over him at that practice. Not necessarily with talent, but size and how often he got his hands on the ball during rebounds (Dre even looking around after Gordon getting one from him and being like "wtf just happened?"). His shot also had better form and softer touch than I expected. I won't cringe when he pulls the trigger from 12 feet on the baseline or near the strike. I'll expect a close shot that goes in or offers great offensive rebounding chance for Dre because it will stay near the rim on misses. Most talented seems like a huge stretch, but maybe it was Mayor's way of just saying don't forget about this one.

Back