What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Butch Jones

I think Doeren prefers a dual-threat QB that can run and pass effectively. Probably a QB more in the mold you find at Kansas State. His last two QB's have put up huge rushing and passing numbers.

If the Stitt Doeren combo is true, then I'm sure it would come with the understanding that the offense would belong to Stitt.

I think Doeren prefers a dual-threat QB that can run and pass effectively. Probably a QB more in the mold you find at Kansas State. His last two QB's have put up huge rushing and passing numbers.
I think Doeren is a Defensive guy, and will hire the best OC he can, and then stay out of the way as long as the offense is going well.

Yes he is a defensive guy but this is the offense that he has gone with so that says something. Remember when it was at KU he was a on a staff that had a dual-threat QB's on the offensive side of the ball.

Cincinnati just scored with a beautifully executed trick play, backwards pass that was passed back to the QB who ran about 25 yards for a TD.

Honestly not in panic mode simply because we've waited a week and Kentucky has hired a HC and there's rumor about NCSU hiring a HC.

Pretty frustrating watching the clock tick and one guy after another drop off the list. It is doubly frustrating with all the McCartney shtick. But you just never know. We may just end up with the perfect fit despite ourselves. The one thing us fans are best at is impatience.

I also believe the University of Colorado football program is a diamond in the rough. My kid things I'm FOS. But I'm not.

Last edited:
Pretty frustrating watching the clock tick and one guy after another drop off the list. It is doubly frustrating with all the McCartney shtick. But you just never know. We may just end up with the perfect fit despite ourselves. The one thing us fans are best at is impatience.

I also believe the University of Colorado football program is a diamond in the rough. My kid things I'm FOS. But I'm not.

I think we have had one guy tick off of the list which is Anderson.

Well I think both Andersen and Doeren are ticks off the list. Time will tell with Butch Jones. Will be interesting to see if the San Jose State coach is a legit option or DeRuyter at Fresno State?

Well if Butch has turned down Purdue that means he is coming here, elsewhere or not leaving Cincy this year. Time will tell and if we get our interview things will be quite interesting.

Interesting timing that this comes out now with Jones still coaching midway through the Cincy-UConn game...

I don't think that reporter is accurate. The article he references is a bit dated and i don't think references a canceled trip. I'm trying to confirm, but the Denver Post website is down

I'm not very impressed with what I'm seeing in the game against UConn right now..

My initial impression also, meh coaching and meh competition. Why don't we go after Mike Mccoy. Really like the Broncos offense. Shane Dillon would be great in that offense.

My initial impression also, meh coaching and meh competition. Why don't we go after Mike Mccoy. Really like the Broncos offense. Shane Dillon would be great in that offense.
Yes. by all means let's go pro style, that will work.....

Back