What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BYE WEEK: Relax & let the hate flow

I'm really surprised at how many of you think Utah will beat UW.

UW has looked incredible his year, while UU has definitely not.

The Yoots lost to Cal. They beat SC before the Condoms settled on Darnold, they beat UCLA without Rosen, and they beat BYU because of a ridiculous 2 point conversion play call. Everyone else they have played is terrible.

I get that Utah has a good home field advantage, but I don't think it's going to be enough.
I don't see Utah's strengths matching up well with Washington. UW is amazing in the trenches which is what Utah relies on but they have way better athletes on the outside and in the defensive backfield.

They are way better than Utah, end of story. Udub has one of the best d-lines in the country. That said, I hope we play them. Get those fatties moving sucking air.

"Buff" fans can't really go poking fun at "Vols".

Outside of the context of being the shortened names of the official mascots, both are a little silly.

I definitely like UDub this weekend, but Utah is dangerous at home, so it would not surprise me if the Yoots won.

An up-to-date summary of the Thursday & Friday games:

**** Pitt. 3rd loss is good. Also hurts the PSU resume that they lost (PSU lost to Pitt).
**** VT. They're lurking even though I don't see how they can jump CU with a Syracuse loss. Need to lose at Duke next week, though.
**** Toledo. They were sitting with one loss. Thanks to Ohio, they now have two.
**** Cal. They've been killing us in recruiting battles. Suck it Dykes. Suck it Webb.
**** USC. Game back of the Buffs but own tiebreaker. You can beat Oregon for our SOS next week, but need to lose at Washington. Win the rest.
**** Navy. And **** all the AP voters that had them ahead of CU. Bye.
**** USF. Now 7-2 and could get some votes. Need to lose another one.
**** SDSU. 7-1 and undefeated in MWC. Lost to South Alabama, so can't pass CU. Still, drop a game before beating Boise State in MWC title game.

In 1 hour (10am MT), we can focus on:

**** Houston. 6-2 and hosting UCF. Choke on a dick.
**** #5 Louisville. Time to step on your own dicks and embarrass yourselves at UVA.
**** #10 West Virginia. Great day to get that first loss at Okie Lite.
**** #24 Penn State. Following up the Ohio State win with a loss to Purdue would make Sandusky weep from prison.

**** Pitt. 3rd loss is good. Also hurts the PSU resume that they lost (PSU lost to Pitt).
**** VT. They're lurking even though I don't see how they can jump CU with a Syracuse loss. Need to lose at Duke next week, though.
**** Toledo. They were sitting with one loss. Thanks to Ohio, they now have two.
**** Cal. They've been killing us in recruiting battles. Suck it Dykes. Suck it Webb.
**** USC. Game back of the Buffs but own tiebreaker. You can beat Oregon for our SOS next week, but need to lose at Washington. Win the rest.
**** SDSU. 7-1 and undefeated in MWC. Lost to South Alabama, so can't pass CU. Still, drop a game before beating Boise State in MWC title game.

**** #5 Louisville. Time to step on your own dicks and embarrass yourselves at UVA.
**** #24 Penn State. Following up the Ohio State win with a loss to Purdue would make Sandusky weep from prison.

Thanks for the recap!

I'm finding it hard to root for OSU v. WVU because of Gundy's mullet.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Everything here is great except the okie lite scenario. They'll get voter sympathy and jump into the rankings, perhaps above CU, if the upset the father-uncles.

Sounds weird but I want VT to win this game. I don't trust the voters to not put Oklahoma state ahead of CU if they win this.

we're going to move up a few spots, even though we are on a bye. it is too bad that pedo state looked good. the lapdog east coast press will give them more votes than they deserve and that is going to hurt our poll ascent a bit this week, although we should catch a lot of the p12 voter base.

if we head into the utah game at 9-2, we will be ranked somewhere between 11th and 19th, i would guess, depending on who loses in front of us.

i love watching the top 25 scoreboard again. we're ****ing back, bitches. we're back.

our 2 losses are "quality" losses, too. close losses at michigan, who is clearly the 2nd best team in the country, and at usc, who i think, right now, is playing the best football in the p12. glad they **** the bed early in the season...

if we can do the bruins in a particularly brutal fashion on thursday, we might even move up higher than i predict next week. a hobbled josh rosen seems like a gift just waiting for our angry defense to unwrap.

So much fun to be watching the top 25 and rooting against teams ranked above us. The giant is awake and coming for you! WTTF Buffs! #TheRiseIsReal

Back