What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal @ Colorado football Game thread

Indeed. Folks started leakin' like the Great March in the mid-2nd quarter when that wind came up. It was Ames-like. Can't blame those who had youngsters wearing sweatshirts or thin polar fleece.

Anyway - congrats to the Buffs !! Many parts of their game looked good tonight against an admittedly crappy opponent, but a conference foe nonetheless. Tackling still uneven. Sefo sounded really happy talking to Zim postgame, as did Prich. BTW, Prich continues to improve every week. I'm thinking 2nd round, maybe. Also nice to see Spruce in the spotlight for a whole game, as well as some inspired play now and then by the DBs. Can't believe Goff is Cal's best QB; also gotta think they'd kill to have Tedford back. That program is sinking like a heavy stone.

Beating everyone you're favored to beat is the first step. MM is going to be a big name in 4 years.

Or the dumbass who was only wearing a short sleeve under a windbreaker and no beanie...aka me. That damn wind nearly knocked me over when I wasn't paying attention.

And PRich has been late-1st to mid-2nd round grades.

I am so happy. I dont care that it was a win against a crappy team. I am just happy with a win. I dont think I could have handled a loss today.

Seems weird to say but I am still hoping for a bowl game.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!!!

wow stayed until the end and it was freezing. Fun game despite my testicles freezing solid. Don't want to give out too much scoop, but there might be a Farley collection coming allbuffs way soon.

Froze my ass off. Stayed until the end because I wanted to applaud the effort I saw out there today. Well done, Buffs!

We stayed until the end too. I do every time, because I love being in Folsom, even when the score sucks. But I'm sure as **** not going to walk out when we're actually winning a game. A conference game, no less.

Read Ringo and Henderson (I know, but I'm still on a high and wanted to read everything I could) articles on the game. Such a difference in the tone. Henderson's is all focused on how both teams suck and the less sucky team won. What a ****ing douche bag. I'll now go back to not reading that prick's articles. He couldn't even give CU an ounce of positivity in the article. ****ing tool.

Read Ringo and Henderson (I know, but I'm still on a high and wanted to read everything I could) articles on the game. Such a difference in the tone. Henderson's is all focused on how both teams suck and the less sucky team won. What a ****ing douche bag. I'll now go back to not reading that prick's articles. He couldn't even give CU an ounce of positivity in the article. ****ing tool.
Time for Henderson to go back to writing for the food section in the dying Post.

Attendance: 38,252.

Not good, but certainly well over what it would have been had this game been played in Berkeley.

Attendance: 38,252.

Not good, but certainly well over what it would have been had this game been played in Berkeley.
The crowd was disappointing to me. The student section is going to be scarce against USC which sucks because its the first day of break. Not sure about you guys, I haven't looked at attendance stats but I feel like the Pac 12 support for athletics is below what it was in the Big 12.

The crowd was disappointing to me. The student section is going to be scarce against USC which sucks because its the first day of break. Not sure about you guys, I haven't looked at attendance stats but I feel like the Pac 12 support for athletics is below what it was in the Big 12.

The PAC 12 is a significant decrease in team support in the form of attendance from the Big 12, I wish the PAC 12 had better fan support. Looking at all these empty seats in stadiums of top 25 is disappointing to me seeing as how energized our fanbase would be and how electric Folsom would (will) be with a top 25 CU team playing.

The PAC 12 is a significant decrease in team support in the form of attendance from the Big 12, I wish the PAC 12 had better fan support. Looking at all these empty seats in stadiums of top 25 is disappointing to me seeing as how energized our fanbase would be and how electric Folsom would (will) be with a top 25 CU team playing.

It's pretty lame how apathetic so many Pac-12 fan bases are, but the flip side is it'll make us really stand out if/when we get football turned around and back to our normal attendance numbers. It's already been made readily apparent in basketball.

It's pretty lame how apathetic so many Pac-12 fan bases are, but the flip side is it'll make us really stand out if/when we get football turned around and back to our normal attendance numbers. It's already been made readily apparent in basketball.

That will be nice and there's no doubt in my kind that when we are winning again Folsom will be rockin and sold out.

Back