What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Callahan

I just love how you ****ers get all "hot and bothered" over Husker news but you go to any Husker board and they give two ****s on the weekly occurrences of what's going on in the land of CU!

Says the FUSKER on the CU message board. Fusker fans, we love you retards

Says the FUSKER on the CU message board. Fusker fans, we love you retards

Hey I love talking football with you guys, but it seems some of you are more worried about what the Huskers are doing then your own team! :smile2: Oh by the way genious, I was referring to a Husker board.

Hey I love talking football with you guys, but it seems some of you are more worried about what the Huskers are doing then your own team! :smile2: Oh by the way genious, I was referring to a Husker board.

It's called irony.

And you are lying to yourself if you don't think folks on the evil red boards care what CU is up to.

We need to stop giving a **** about the Huskers. They're not even the best team in the Big 12. We should worry about Oklahoma and Texas.

I understand the need for rivalry. But if we make it a season to beat the Corn, or to beat their style, we're gonna always be Nebraska's lil bro.

Nebraska wasn't the team that Drew Kelsoned our qb, and pink socked us with a 70-3 run up the score game.

Texas is, Oklahoma second. When we're good, we bukkake Nebraska. We need to look ahead.

Anytime a Husker talks ****.

Just say;

"Can't beat Oklahoma and Texas either Forum".

That'll throw some steamers on their Liberty Cabbage. <chuckles>

a 13-11 conference record (excluding the Big XII CG last December, 13-12 if you do) doesnt speak volumes about a bang up job as HC.

and as it seems hillbilly is being campared to Frankie..... Frankie's conference record we 18-6 his 1st 3 years with a Fiesta Bowl victory over Tenn. in 1999 and he was 2-1 in bowl games those 1st 3 years.....

hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
also, if memory serves me correct, when the Big XII was formed, didnt the NCAA about the same time limit, or decrease the number of walk-ons a school football program could have on its roster. also wasnt there some sort of stink too that knu voted against because it would make it more difficult to attend a Big XII school when the Big XII was formed. I think the Texas and knu officials were really ticked off at each other I believe over this.

these two things I think hurt knu more than Frank as HC, and dr. tom saw the writing on the wall and got out while the getting was good.....

Who gives a **** if Nebraska gives Callahan an extension. If he is not coaching NU then somebody else will be and they will still play CU every year.

I do not like Nebraska at all. My mom went to Oklahoma and I went to CU during the late 80s when Nebraska was the red letter team. I grew up believing that Texas and Nebraska were the devil and his red-headed step child. I do, however, want them to get better. I am sick of hearing how the B12 north is down. I want to beat Nebraska and I want it to mean something. The only thing that Callahan has proven so far is that he can recruit highly ranked players to Nebraska. It takes more than that to win in D1 football (ask ND and FSU). Prove it on the field. Same goes for Hawk, btw.

NC Who and Central whata?

Please don't act like a dumb ass all of fusker-dom knows where beck transfered to it was all you could talk about for about a month around when it was happening. That and his "meddling whiney mom."

I just love how you ****ers get all "hot and bothered" over Husker news but you go to any Husker board and they give two ****s on the weekly occurrences of what's going on in the land of CU!

i call BULL****!!! take a look at your Big Red Circle Jerk, Huskerpedia.....2nd ONLY to NU threads, of course, are CU BUFF Bashfests......look how many fuskers are here....or netbuffs....

I think the main reason why Callahan was given his extension was for recruiting reasons (which is arguably the most important aspect of college football). Having continuity and stability within a program is very important to recruits. They want to know that the coach that is recruiting them will also be coaching them for the next 3/4/5 years of their college football careers and get them to that next step. I think the extenstion came at a very good time just for this reason. If we want to beat the USC's and Oklahoma's of the game, then we gotta recruit to that level. This contract gives us the edge in that field.

While I agree that some of his actions have been questionable in the past (the throat slash and the effin hillbilly comment that every buff fan here salivates over). Callahan has still shown a great deal of leadership and committment to the Husker nation and the staff. I think that's good enough right there.

I think the main reason why Callahan was given his extension was for recruiting reasons (which is arguably the most important aspect of college football). Having continuity and stability within a program is very important to recruits. They want to know that the coach that is recruiting them will also be coaching them for the next 3/4/5 years of their college football careers and get them to that next step. I think the extenstion came at a very good time just for this reason. If we want to beat the USC's and Oklahoma's of the game, then we gotta recruit to that level. This contract gives us the edge in that field.

While I agree that some of his actions have been questionable in the past (the throat slash and the effin hillbilly comment that every buff fan here salivates over). Callahan has still shown a great deal of leadership and committment to the Husker nation and the staff. I think that's good enough right there.

But we haven't gone 2-10 and lost to a 1-AA school yet HuskerHog...until we do Throatslash is mediocre at best and doesn't deserve a contract extension. :wave:

****ing please people....hes not even close to the top paid in the Big 12. He's fourth behind Brown, Fran and Stoops.

Last edited:
I thought that Mangina was one of the highest paid coaches in the Big 12 too? More than Callahan? Maybe I'm wrong.

I said nothing about Beck.

Actaually you said "NC who" implying you had no idea who they were becuase they were such a small crappy CFB program, yet you know damn well who they are becuase you got to talk about it for a whole month around when beck left.

See how that works big boy.

Actaually you said "NC who" implying you had no idea who they were becuase they were such a small crappy CFB program, yet you know damn well who they are becuase you got to talk about it for a whole month around when beck left.

See how that works big boy.

I never followed anything with Beck. And yes...I implied they are a small CFB program because they are.

Don't quote my post and then try to cover your dumb**** ass by saying you were talking about the whole thread, dip****.

Language language!

2012d1157685229-orly-buttsecks.jpg

Last edited:
I never followed anything with Beck.

So you never followed anything about your programs Prized recruit who wa supposed to be your savior who got pissy, whiney, and annoyed with Big Tom Callahan and bolted for another program?

I find that hard to believe, but if thats the case the you are not really much of a fan if you didn't follow this at all, Beck was a big deal for a while in husker-dom.

Back