What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CECC renovations for 09-10?

BuffAlum2007

I remember earlier this year someone had posted information suggesting that the CECC was getting some upgrades done for 09-10 (video replay capability and other needed fan upgrades)...I can't locate the thread now but was just wondering if there was any truth to that or if the CECC will remain the same on the interior for this season...has anyone been inside it lately or heard any other whispers? I'm assuming it was just an idle rumor but since the CECC desperately needs a facelift I'm hoping theres some truth to that rumor...

Latest from Bohn that I read somewhere (sorry for not having links):

- Coors upgrades should be ready in January
- Practice facility breaking ground in spring

Last I heard, they're trying to have new video boards and ribbon boards up by the time the season starts and definitely no later than conference play I would think. I can't remember if there's anything else in addition to what buffnik mentioned but I think that basketball is my new hope for this year.

Back