What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs Bama.

That's what makes them dangerous, Watson better take care of the ball or they'll house it. Special teams as well, better execute.

If I was Clemson, I'd try to bust them in the mouth early. If that works, it'll open things up a bit. It's a chess match though, no telling how it'll start. I'm wondering how Bama is gonna attack on the dline. They keep him in the pocket or roll the dice and bring a few blitz packages? Probably both.

If I was Clemson, I'd try to squeeze their balls early. If that works, it'll open things up a bit. It's a chess match though, no telling how it'll start. I'm wondering how Bama is gonna attack on the dline. They keep him in the pocket or roll the dice and bring a few blitz packages? Probably both.
FIFY

I don't have anything personal against Bama, but I definitely have Alabama fatigue. Rooting for Clemson and I think they have the horses to pull it off. Just don't give Bama easy points.

My flight to Seattle was scheduled to land a half hour before kick off. We're now boarded, and once this tire is changed, we'll be all set to go!

Clemson is one of the very few teams that can match Bama both in speed and on the LOS.

Good start for them, hope it holds up.

I checked it out for a few minutes but changed back to the regular broadcast. Did hear HCMM tell everyone that Alabama's punter is from Colorado, he got some laughs for the that comment.
It's interesting to watch, it's hard to hear them though. They're all muttering and watching the screen and talking at the same time.

I checked it out for a few minutes but changed back to the regular broadcast. Did hear HCMM tell everyone that Alabama's punter is from Colorado, he got some laughs for the that comment.

Also, PJ Fleck is absent. Too busy flipping WMU recruits to Minny right now I suppose.

Back