What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Fran and the word on the street...

Dude, I thought you were talking about Neuheisel! I actually think somebody should roll the dice on Rick at this point. He had the talent but needed the experience. I would say that he has had 10 years of hard earned, hard learned experience at this point and they should let him back on the island. The whole thing at UW was overblown and while he didn't handle it well, they shouldn't have tanked their program by firing him. JMHO, and believe me, I wasn't one of his favorites back then but I have to say that we were pretty tough on him as well. Age and hindsight do weird things to your perspective.

Dude, I thought you were talking about Neuheisel! I actually think somebody should roll the dice on Rick at this point. He had the talent but needed the experience. I would say that he has had 10 years of hard earned, hard learned experience at this point and they should let him back on the island. The whole thing at UW was overblown and while he didn't handle it well, they shouldn't have tanked their program by firing him. JMHO, and believe me, I wasn't one of his favorites back then but I have to say that we were pretty tough on him as well. Age and hindsight do weird things to your perspective.

UCLA perhaps?

I don't think Tuberville will leave/get kicked out of Auburn.

If they lose to 'Bama it could be an option though...

didn't they just beat Florida and barely lose to lsu. I don't think tuberville is in any danger. They also won the cotton bowl last year.

didn't they just beat Florida and barely lose to lsu. I don't think tuberville is in any danger. They also won the cotton bowl last year.

Tuberville is in absolutely no danger. In fact, I bet he gets a nice raise/extension at the end of the year. He's going for his SIXTH straight victory over Bammer this year. In Auburn football, that is huge.

is he agreed to a 2 Million buyout effective after the UT game. Supposedly a done deal. aTm will be looking for a new HC. Anybody care to speculate?

My guesses: no particular order

Kubiak

Mike Sherman

Tuberville

Bob Davie

I would not put much stock in it unless the selling of inside information can be proven as breach of contract. He is owed about $8 million so I don't see him agreeing to $2 million.

I do believe he is gone but it will cost them more than $2 million.

It is amazing to me all the names that fans throw around. Just like Nebraska fans appear to be in a Frenzy to hire either Pelini or Gill, it appears they will force their senile AD into hiring one of those two. The guy that would scare me at Nebraska would be Joe Glenn - he can coach and the fit would be too perfect.

Back