What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime on Amazon - 12/7

She deleted her tweet
shocked philip j fry GIF

posting again for posterity.

good lawd, the beat down headed to fort fun is going to be hard for non-Buffs to watch.

a coach's wife talking **** about an opposing player after her hubby acted like a fool in the lead up to the game?

you can't script this stuff. we'll put 70 on them and go for 2 all day.

posting again for posterity.

good lawd, the beat down headed to fort fun is going to be hard for non-Buffs to watch.

a coach's wife talking **** about an opposing player after her hubby acted like a fool in the lead up to the game?

you can't script this stuff. we'll put 70 on them and go for 2 all day.

And then hopefully never play them again

If they die, they die.
If Matt Rhule gave his “Alamo” speech before the 2024 game, the “If you die, you die” bit would be followed by “and you will probably die…”

Between all the BS that led up to this, Travis getting targeted, all the chippy BS after, Norvell’s walk back at the post game hand shake…now Norvell’s dip**** wife’s virtual mouth popping off at Shedeur… What is the next level after “It’s Personal?!”

I hope Prime turns the City of Fort Collins into his backyard. I’m sure Travis would catch and make many delicious bass* plates in Horsetooth!

*as well as Walleye and Perch 😛

Watching S2E3

1. Starting to think Sanders overplayed the Ralphie fear for a TV bit
2. I've somehow never been to Steakhouse 316. Need to rectify that.

S3E4: death threats every week because of videos showing the team praying? Have we discussed this on AllBuffs?

I recall some formal complaints to the University over possible 1A violations -- presumably raised by faculty, staff or students -- that resulted in HCDS' getting some coaching over where the lines were drawn. I don't recall anything about death threats.

Who TF (1) cares enough about CU football (2) and the 1A (3) and Anti-Religion beliefs... To make death threats over this?

S3E4: death threats every week because of videos showing the team praying? Have we discussed this on AllBuffs?

I recall some formal complaints to the University over possible 1A violations -- presumably raised by faculty, staff or students -- that resulted in HCDS' getting some coaching over where the lines were drawn. I don't recall anything about death threats.

Who TF (1) cares enough about CU football (2) and the 1A (3) and Anti-Religion beliefs... To make death threats over this?
Intolerant faculty and administrators

You know how in mysteries, it's the least likely suspect that dunnit?

I'm trying to determine if rosstr is making a joke or if he(?) believes that. If rosstr does believe, that maybe I can take him on a tour of campus and introduce him to these potential death-threat making faculty and administrators.
As faculty, I can tell you there are many religiously-intolerant faculty and administrators in the CU system. I can take you for a tour if you’d like, just let me know what date and time.

As faculty, I can tell you there are many religiously-intolerant faculty and administrators in the CU system. I can take you for a tour if you’d like, just let me know what date and time.
I think that there’s a pretty large leap from being agnostic or atheist or wanting to keep Christianity from being forced on students to issuing death threats.

How are you defining and experiencing intolerance at CU.

I’ll reach out via PM and we can coordinate some meetings with faculty and or administrators.

Death threats get issued by anonymous assholes who see the praying in the Well Off videos. I know Prime was told he has to keep that stuff private with the coaches and players and likely off social, but it was out there a lot at the beginning.

Back