What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime. Scared....? Celebrity Run With Ralphie Thread

A celebrity running each week with Ralphie... hah.

Snoop....

I almost stopped the video when they cut away, but I'm glad I didn't.

Did I just hear Coach Prime say that he is thinking about getting Snoop to be a guest Ralphie Handler?

football college GIF by CUBoulder
Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

How does Coach Prime not know that the team follows Ralphie onto the field?

In a previous interview (which one was that?) he said that there are some animals that black folk aren't down with, and a buffalo may be one of them. Cracked me up.

The build-up to the first meeting with Ralphie is going to be epic.

How does Coach Prime not know that the team follows Ralphie onto the field?

In a previous interview (which one was that?) he said that there are some animals that black folk aren't down with, and a buffalo may be one of them. Cracked me up.

The build-up to the first meeting with Ralphie is going to be epic.
Who's to say he doesn't know how it works? This is the genius of Coach Prime. Putting it out there and it's the talk of the afternoon.

Who's to say he doesn't know how it works? This is the genius of Coach Prime. Putting it out there and it's the talk of the afternoon.
Definitely teeing up future content. Maybe Snoop coming in for an upcoming recruiting weekend?

so, a few drunken observations as i bake baked goods and enjoy the calm before the new year storm...

we are going to figure a way for celebrities to run with ralphie without getting dragged across the field and possibly dying. i love snoop. he's one righteous mutha. but, he ain't running 28 mph on a harness with ralphie.

there are so many celebs i would like to see make that run, ceremonially.

we are ****ing back, brothers and sisters.

send more $$$. it takes a ****ing village.

we gonna win.

Back