What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime. Scared....? Celebrity Run With Ralphie Thread

I don't remember her being so lame during her runs last year. This felt like more of a conscious decision, along with the team not really running out directly behind her.

BUT, I'll defer to those who have been in attendance a lot over the last few years. Maybe she's just not into it. Maybe it's time to get a male and add about 5 extra Ralphie Runners. That'd be awesome.
She’s gained like 800 lbs in the last 18 months. She’s still getting used to being big and not really in the wild.

The “no comment” thing has me
Pee Wee Herman Wow GIF

It would seem pretty clear that she is not a good choice as a Ralphie. Ralphie needs to be used as a way for people to connect to the program and the school. If she’s timid or scared to be in crowds, she needs to go back to her herd and we need to train a new Ralphie.

Are they still doing Raphies Corral? It just occurred to me that I don’t remember seeing it in its usual place by Duane Physics.
I looked everywhere for it before the Nebraska game as I brought the kiddos and it was no where to be found. I had to really get creative for the three year old after that.

Assuming they made a mistake somewhere in the vetting process, it makes you wonder what that mistake was. They’ve been doing this for years. What happened with this one that they got it so wrong?

I went back and watched Ralphie V run on YouTube to see if it was just nostalgia making me think V was so much better than VI. Nope. She was a G. And head tall to the handlers. Bring her out of retirement and clear the sidelines lol.

Here’s her last run. It’s crazy to see how much she shakes the trailer when she jumps in. I get why they had to retire her, but it still bums a guy out. Really shows how impressive it’s been that they’ve been able to do this for so long, so flawlessly all these years.

If they are going to claim they’re compassionate and caring in her care, they need to retire her ASAP. This isn’t her thing. You can’t make claims to the PETA dipshits that she’s a pampered and loved animal when she’s clearly stressed.

I went back and watched Ralphie V run on YouTube to see if it was just nostalgia making me think V was so much better than VI. Nope. She was a G. And head tall to the handlers. Bring her out of retirement and clear the sidelines lol.

Here’s her last run. It’s crazy to see how much she shakes the trailer when she jumps in. I get why they had to retire her, but it still bums a guy out. Really shows how impressive it’s been that they’ve been able to do this for so long, so flawlessly all these years.

Ralphie V is a decade and a half older than Ralphie VI.

Back