What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Basketball News, Rumor and Humor

Its hard to get excited about the NIT. However, as a big fan and season ticket holder I would be pissed off if the Buffs turned down an NIT offer. Bad move by St. Johns and Okie.

The equivalent of the NIT for women was cancelled. Too many players didn't want to play and some have already entered the transfer portal. So 3 Pac 12 teams get no post season tournament.

Date to enter transfer portal needs moved to after the championship games have been played.

The equivalent of the NIT for women was cancelled. Too many players didn't want to play and some have already entered the transfer portal. So 3 Pac 12 teams get no post season tournament.

Date to enter transfer portal needs moved to after the championship games have been played.
I heard directly that UNM was declining (and weren't alone by any stretch) because the WNIT is pay-to-play, especially if hosting, and schools were having trouble justifying.

“I’ll sue yer asses!!!”

She obviously knows what the gist of the article is going to be based on the questions the writer submitted to the school.

I'm thinking that there are going to be former players saying uncomfortable things about her.

Like the truth?

Not only is she not capable of showing a hint of good sportsmanship as a coach, she is a horrible human being. She is a MagaT, covid denier and has done bad things to more than one player. The things to players that I have heard about all had to do with players who were lesbian.

During LSU's game on Friday, it was said she was out at the 3 point line and didn't get a T.

Any time you feel it necessary to complain about a story that hasn't been printed and you have avoided the reporter for 2 years (not 2 days), there is some there there.

Griner's book is out in early April and I'm sure she spilled some tea.

Not only is she not capable of showing a hint of good sportsmanship as a coach, she is a horrible human being. She is a MagaT, covid denier and has done bad things to more than one player. The things to players that I have heard about all had to do with players who were lesbian.

During LSU's game on Friday, it was said she was out at the 3 point line and didn't get a T.

Any time you feel it necessary to complain about a story that hasn't been printed and you have avoided the reporter for 2 years (not 2 days), there is some there there.

Griner's book is out in early April and I'm sure she spilled some tea.
I'm just shocked in spite of all that, players still want to play for her.

Similar to Gundy at Okie Light a few years ago when he was promoting that right wing conspiracy site and Hubbard was going to opt out and he apologized.

Apparently Reese made the taunting motion she made at Clark when the Middle Tennessee player fouled out. Our players would not do that because they know JR would not tolerate it. Reese thinks it was funny. It was not funny.

I did not watch the game but the Twitterverse is complaining about the officiating today that totally switched at the half.

I especially don't understand why players of color or lesbians play for her.

Griner wanted to be close to home. Emily Niemann had a fantastic game in the first NCAA championship Baylor played. She quit via text two or three days after they got home. She wanted nothing more to do with Mulkey.

With all of the stuff she said about women on the Baylor campus during the Art Briles years and sexual assaults happening, I would not send my daughter to play for her.

If your daughter is that good. let them play for Staley, JR, any Pac 12 or Big 12 coach. Any program except for LSU

Apparently Reese made the taunting motion she made at Clark when the Middle Tennessee player fouled out. Our players would not do that because they know JR would not tolerate it. Reese thinks it was funny. It was not funny.

I did not watch the game but the Twitterverse is complaining about the officiating today that totally switched at the half.

I especially don't understand why players of color or lesbians play for her.

Griner wanted to be close to home. Emily Niemann had a fantastic game in the first NCAA championship Baylor played. She quit via text two or three days after they got home. She wanted nothing more to do with Mulkey.

With all of the stuff she said about women on the Baylor campus during the Art Briles years and sexual assaults happening, I would not send my daughter to play for her.

If your daughter is that good. let them play for Staley, JR, any Pac 12 or Big 12 coach. Any program except for LSU
I watched the game. It was like us playing again Texas Tech a couple of years ago and the referee was trying their best to screw up ( they did) in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Except it was the whole second half today. It was so bad that I feel like they wanted to deliver the message explicitly: LSU has to play Iowa in the EE.

I watched the game. It was like us playing again Texas Tech a couple of years ago and the referee was trying their best to screw up ( they did) in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Except it was the whole second half today. It was so bad that I feel like they wanted to deliver the message explicitly: LSU has to play Iowa in the EE.

LSU has to play Colorado in the EE.

What's the appeal of that tournament versus the NIT? I understand no one wants to play in the NIT anymore but will this one be better in some way?

Back