What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at Oregon Game Day Thread

That was not a tech. Please bench Fortune and play bigger Tad. This isn't working. Where is Zili? 20pts in the first half is despicable. Another first round exit for this team.

Last edited:
I didn't really have a problem with what Fortune did, it just wasn't smart. They had already called a tech in the game. It's your job as a player to adjust.

Are we allowed to complain about this performance now? Or would thst somehow "ruin" this spectacular display of offensive prowess?

The ducks are playing very energetic on d... And we are playing scared. Missing layups. Won't take open shots

Are we allowed to complain about this performance now? Or would thst somehow "ruin" this spectacular display of offensive prowess?
The shots aren't falling. I get it. Oregon is playing at a different level though. Period. This is what road games against top tier teams look like.

The shots aren't falling. I get it. Oregon is playing at a different level though. Period. This is what road games against top tier teams look like.
Shots don't fall when you throw it around the outside for 28 seconds then jack up some bs prayer from 35 ft

I'm tired of seeing us dribble into the corner too. That's what they want. Flash people to the middle and move yourselves and the basketball.

When another team takes away josh, our coaching staff has no answer.

No back cuts, no dribble drive. Nothing.

Welcome to next year's offense.

Seems like every time the Buffs are on the cusp and have an opportunity to make a statement they fold and give us a performance like we are seeing tonight. The Ducks are a good team but you can't blame us for being frustrated. When do they finally turn the corner? If it was a competitive game or an out of sorts performance that'd be one thing, but we've seen this again and again and again from the Buffs (football and basketball)

Seems like every time the Buffs are on the cusp and have an opportunity to make a statement they fold and give us a performance like we are seeing tonight. The Ducks are a good team but you can't blame us for being frustrated. When do they finally turn the corner? If it was a competitive game or an out of sorts performance that'd be one thing, but we've seen this again and again and again from the Buffs (football and basketball)
frustrated is one thing. Just trying to prevent a full on board meltdown like we have seen here in the past.

1) There is still the 2nd half. Lot of basketball to play and lots of things can change
2) Our defense is playing well, the shots on the offensive side are just not falling.
3) We have gotten a few of their stars in a bit of foul trouble.

Plenty to be frustrated about to be sure, but basketball is a game of runs. Buffs definitely have the fire power to make one.

You see the real separation in talent here. Whenever our outside shot isn't falling, our biggest flaw get brutally exposed: we don't have a single player on this team that can take anyone off the dribble. The Ducks have at least 4 on the floor at all times. It's astonishing. How we won that first game is a goddamn miracle.

I like watching King. Don't know why. Plays aggressively. How is his defense?

Back