What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

Fortunately for us, Wyoming at SDSU could actually improve their RPI.

Be interesting to see what the NIT decides to do with them if they drop a bunch in a row to finish like I suspect. Given the high quality of their remaining opponents, they won't be dropping much in the RPI

What happened to Wyoming? They looked like a pretty decent team when we played them, did they lose their giant 30 year old?

Alright I give up. ESPN has lied to me twice about Murray State. First telling me they won in regulation, then it went into OT and they told me they lost in OT. Now it's saying it's going to 2OT.

Hartford beat New Hampshire.

Last edited:
Hartford beats New Hampshire at home, Murray State blows 20pt lead with 10 mins to go to lose in OT at Morehead State. They're a disaster.

Murray and Morehead going into 2nd OT.

Air Force, after being down 34-35 at half, allowed Boise State to start the 2nd on a 26-9 run. Ouch.

Murray and Morehead going into 2nd OT.

Air Force, after being down 34-35 at half, allowed Boise State to start the 2nd on a 26-9 run. Ouch.

ESPN has been telling lies, I tell you. They've said 'Final' both in regulation and OT for a bit before reversing. I didn't jump the gun, there's a lunatic running the Murray State/Morehead score :lol:

Thank goodness, Murray State. At least keeps hopes of that being a top 100 win alive....

Nice job with the reverse jinx there. :wink2:

106-100. Hopefully that means that Murray State found something in that 2nd OT.

Baylor drops a home game to Iowa State.

ASU has pulled away from Wazzu in the 2nd half in Tempe.

CSU trailing at UNLV by 5 with 15 minutes left.

Zona just got underway hosting Washington.

And in the best game of the day, KU and Okie Lite are 63-63 after the first OT in Stillwater.

I would be awfully nervous if I was an ASU fan going on the road for my final 3 games given their spot right on the bubble. However, given where they were projected preseason, it's likely a 'What do we have to lose' mentality 'let's go bash some heads brah'

Great win by Kansas. 68-67 in OT at Okie Lite. Little RPI bump for the Buffs.

Is Baylor officially out of the top 50 for good yet? I really want to stop [strike]rooting for them.[/strike] hoping that their university doesn't burn down quite yet.

Case in point... I know it's better for the Buffs if CSU pulls out this win at UNLV. But my wife is a Rebel and CSU fans get on my nerves, so I can't make myself cheer for them. If they win, I'll be happy that it helped us. But I just can't root for it. I had similar feelings during that KU game (and during every Baylor game this season).

UNLV wins. 61-59.

Damn? Meh. Not so much. Be really good for us if CSU finishes as an RPI Top 25 win for us, but a loss at UNLV won't hurt that much.

I'm personally glad CSU dropped this one. I'd be fine with them finishing unranked but with a strong RPI, which is just the effect this kind of loss gives. And it shuts up their obnoxious fans. Gawd I like their team so much more than their fanbase....

I'm personally glad CSU dropped this one. I'd be fine with them finishing unranked but with a strong RPI, which is just the effect this kind of loss gives. And it shuts up their obnoxious fans. Gawd I like their team so much more than their fanbase....

Yeah. It's a nice team. They're disciplined, solid basketball players and they're pretty clutch. You don't see 5 seniors too often any more. When you do and they've flipped that switch where you can tell how much it means for them, they're easy to like. It's the type of squad I'd usually cheer for.

Yeah. It's a nice team. They're disciplined, solid basketball players and they're pretty clutch. You don't see 5 seniors too often any more. When you do and they've flipped that switch where you can tell how much it means for them, they're easy to like. It's the type of squad I'd usually cheer for.

And this will be the last year we have to hear about them for a while. They better ride this as far as they can because they are going to suck next year and the slide will start. I would not be surprised if Eustacy (how every you spell his damn name) leaves after this year.

I don't even mind Eustachy, to be honest. It's completely on that fanbase that makes them so despicable.

Back