What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado State tailgate

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
So far, nothing from the AD telling me that I’ll have to relocate the tailgate spot like we did last week. Best guess is that if Fox sets up on Farrand again, they’ll be gone by the time the lots open up.

So, until I hear otherwise, we should be back at our regular spot this week. 8:00 kickoff. I’ll probably show up around 4:00. If anything changes, I’ll post here to let you know.

So, who is coming to the tailgate this week?

Damn. That was a long time ago.
We were so confident going into that game, and then I watched CSU fans rush OUR field and stop all over our logo at mid-field.

I mean, today isn't the most sensitive day to say "Never Forget" as it applies to a football game, so I'll just say, "**** CSU forever."

We were so confident going into that game, and then I watched CSU fans rush OUR field and stop all over our logo at mid-field.

I mean, today isn't the most sensitive day to say "Never Forget" as it applies to a football game, so I'll just say, "**** CSU forever."
Ugh.

The following week we got rolled by Toledo. Ah. Memories.

To be fair, he was the fastest QB to ever play the game
d96a6746-625b-46bf-b1b2-1a9e840d05a0_text.gif

In plus 2. I will bring booze or beer as we will be getting there closer to game time. 6:30ish

I think I saw this somewhere but I can't find the post. Can someone give me a pin on where the tailgate actually is?

Just got word that we will have to be in the same spot this week due to the Fox Gameday setup. No word on when the lots open. It will either be 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM. I’ll try to get there as early as possible so we can get that same spot as last week. If not, we will be in the same general area.

Lots open up at 4:00 PM. I plan on getting there at that time.

This will be a more traditional tailgate. Burgers, brats, dogs and other grill items. We blasted through all the beer last week - impressive! The Buffulance crew was handing out beer next to us from their keg.

This has the potential to be a solid tailgate along the lines of the CSU tailgates in Denver. Lots of people, lots of food and lots of beer/booze.

In for 4. Please put me down for booze cuz I'm bringing bourbon. I won't leave it in a bus, Uber, or other mode of transportation. I promise.

Back