What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado State tailgate

I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this or if a shameless plug is even allowed as part of the AllBuffs rules of engagement (so mods, do as you wish), but my son, a senior in high school and a likely future Buff, made this for us and our tailgate in celebration of the resurrection of CU's football program.

PXL_20230914_151018363.MP.jpg

End grain dark walnut with end grain maple inlay and measures roughly 13" x 17" x 1". We're looking forward to putting into service this weekend!

Understandably biased, he does some amazing work with hardwoods and epoxy resin, creating all sorts of artistic (and functional) pieces. He started his own small business as a sophomore and it's really blossomed. If you're interested in his pieces or having him make something, you can visit his web page at www.nocoalpinewoodworks.com, or you can send me a DM.

#SkoBuffs

Assignments:

BCS- bring your chicken
Ocho - tacos
Darth- buns & sides
Uncle Ken - burgers & brats
Buffnik- burgers & brats
Chipwich- beer & sides
Pate- booze & mixers
Hugegroove- buns & sides
Carolina- burgers, brats
WSP- booze & mixers
Buffherd- beer & desserts.

See you degenerates Saturday afternoon.

Assignments:

BCS- bring your chicken
Ocho - tacos
Darth- buns & sides
Buffnik- burgers & brats
Chipwich- beer & sides
Pate- booze & mixers
Hugegroove- buns & sides
Carolina- burgers, brats
WSP- booze & mixers

We’ll be there between 4 and 5 with our ****.

I'm not sure if this is a good place to post this or if a shameless plug is even allowed as part of the AllBuffs rules of engagement (so mods, do as you wish), but my son, a senior in high school and a likely future Buff, made this for us and our tailgate in celebration of the resurrection of CU's football program.

View attachment 64776

End grain dark walnut with end grain maple inlay and measures roughly 13" x 17" x 1". We're looking forward to putting into service this weekend!

Understandably biased, he does some amazing work with hardwoods and epoxy resin, creating all sorts of artistic (and functional) pieces. He started his own small business as a sophomore and it's really blossomed. If you're interested in his pieces or having him make something, you can visit his web page at www.nocoalpinewoodworks.com, or you can send me a DM.

#SkoBuffs
Should probably go under the CSU Gameweek thread but that is seriously cool. Kid has a future.

Assignments:

BCS- bring your chicken
Ocho - tacos
Darth- buns & sides
Buffnik- burgers & brats
Chipwich- beer & sides
Pate- booze & mixers
Hugegroove- buns & sides
Carolina- burgers, brats
WSP- booze & mixers

I love it when you talk to us like that!!!

View attachment 64776

#SkoBuffs
You, or your Son, should bring this to Sackygate Saturday. I would hope that the Junta would support his endeavor. It is Awesome! I personally Applaud his work and attention to detail!!

Assignments:

BCS- bring your chicken
Ocho - tacos
Darth- buns & sides
Buffnik- burgers & brats
Chipwich- beer & sides
Pate- booze & mixers
Hugegroove- buns & sides
Carolina- burgers, brats
WSP- booze & mixers

My son is also gonna bring some of his green chile to put on the burgers.

Late addition +2, was not sure what time I was going to get there, but now I am able to get there earlier if you have something you want me to bring.

Didn’t realize I didn’t reply before. In and will bring stuff. Prob beer or booze so I can get started on it while Darth is driving us up.

Never seen the grocery stores like this in Boulder.

The first one I tried to get a multipack of burgers was sold out of them. Second one was also out, but there was a secondary fridge case people must not have seen that had some. This was work to get tailgate food like a Sunday before a Broncos playoff game.

The Prime Effect even hitting here. :cool:

Last edited:
Never seen the grocery stores like this in Boulder.

The first one I tried to get a multipack of burgers was sold out of them. Second one was also out, but there was a secondary fridge case people must not have seen that had some. This was work to get tailgate food like a Sunday before a Broncos playoff game.

The Prime Effect even hitting here. :cool:
Thanks for the heads up. We’ll grab our stuff in Denver.

Back