What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona - November 11, 12pm MT - P12N

Fail The Simpsons GIF

The coaches shouldn't have to tell you that, these aren't pee wee ****ing football players dude. These are ****ing men. 18+, can fight for the ****ing country. So ****ing stupid, I am livid
L.O.L.

Come on man. Even if you think the players should know, the coaches have to reiterate it at the timeout. It’s on the coaches. This staff isn’t good. Prime is an FCS game manager at this point. He has so much to learn.

O line is not P5 level (Mr Obvious I know) Hopeful, but not optimistic that some help will come in the portal.

Ugggggggggggggggg. So painful. **** me! But we are making progres.

I honestly thought we were going to be smoked in that game.

I think we win next week.
Eternal optimist... I wouldn't be surprised we pull off a win somehow and then it comes down to the final three minutes at Utah and this staff does some dumb ass game management ****, resulting in the L, to put the exclamation mark on a season of ridiculousness

**** outta here with this. You’re speculating and absolving the stuff for a mostly dog**** game management job all the way around which has been happening for weeks now
You go **** yourself. I've been watching football for 30+ years and anytime players don't allow a TD when you don't have timeouts is always on the players. They must have the football IQ to understand the rules of the game. If you don't, you shouldn't be playing scholarship football or being paid to play football. This is on the defensive players. You can't make this mistake. You simply can't.

It's the basics of the ****ing game

You go **** yourself. I've been watching football for 30+ years and anytime players don't allow a TD when you don't have timeouts is always on the players. They must have the football IQ to understand the rules of the game. If you don't, you shouldn't be playing scholarship football or being paid to play football. This is on the defensive players. You can't make this mistake. You simply can't.

It's the basics of the ****ing game
But the coaches should remind them. That’s just coaching. That’s what they are supposed to do, right. Coach.

This one is on the players. You gotta allow that TD. Now if the player did a Shaquon Barkley and slide at the 1, then that's on the defense but that didn't happen.

But the coaches should remind them. That’s just coaching. That’s what they are supposed to do, right. Coach.
They could have, we don't know. What we do know is they didn't do it which is the basics. If you lack that much football IQ. You need to give up your scholarship and get the **** out of college. It's the basics.

They could have, we don't know. What we do know is they didn't do it which is the basics. If you lack that much football IQ. You need to give up your scholarship and get the **** out of college. It's the basics.
OK. You are adamant. I hear you. I disagree. Onward.

Ok…so major pain. but, at least there’s hope. The beauty of this, it is actually anout even coaching and clock…before, it was I don’’t even want to talk about it, we suck, se have nothing. This sux, but I can. Eat this BS…even though we gave away this game, stanford etc. We have something…not loving it, but maybe maybe maybe

Back