What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Arizona State - October 7, 4.30pm, P12N

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a picture tells a 1,000 words then I’d like to see at least 10,000 words.
impossible folly GIF

I think we are in good position here defensively getting back slusher and sanders as well as cormani playing well last game. Still not having hunter obviously hurts, but my main concern will be offensive line play considering it was already weak and now Washington is hurt. If our ol plays decent, I think we win this by several TD's.

went ahead and renewed my Sling account just to watch Pac-12 channel hopefully for the last time. Not worth fooling with Fubo. With Sling it can be canceled and reinstated as often as you want with no penalties. I have been playing this game since joining the Pac. You can actually watch about 30 channels for free, those channels are available without a subscription and available anytime.

went ahead and renewed my Sling account just to watch Pac-12 channel hopefully for the last time. Not worth fooling with Fubo. With Sling it can be canceled and reinstated as often as you want with no penalties. I have been playing this game since joining the Pac. You can actually watch about 30 channels for free, those channels are available without a subscription and available anytime.
Did you get 1/2 off the first month base fees when you re-activated Sling?

If you don’t have cable, this Saturday is a great time to start a 7 day free Fubo trial. Buffs on the Pac-12 network Saturday afternoon and then ESPN next Friday night.

If you don’t have cable, this Saturday is a great time to start a 7 day free Fubo trial. Buffs on the Pac-12 network Saturday afternoon and then ESPN next Friday night.
I *think* you can access Pac12 football games through YouTube International, as long as you turn on a VPN from overseas. I just tried it with a VPN connection out of Singapore, and it worked for a live broadcast of some women's soccer this morning. I'll confirm with the WSU-UCLA game kicks off tomorrow.

Gotta be on a VPN though.

I *think* you can access Pac12 football games through YouTube International, as long as you turn on a VPN from overseas. I just tried it with a VPN connection out of Singapore, and it worked for a live broadcast of some women's soccer this morning. I'll confirm with the WSU-UCLA game kicks off tomorrow.

Gotta be on a VPN though.

You can also just go to another country. See you guys in Juarez!

it is all ****ing pure gold but i do try to tailor my awesomeness to the audience. except for fred2. **** that guy. i kid.
You see, I am scared ****less about the ASU game. The last 20 years has turned me into a person afraid of his own shadow when it comes to our Buffs. I will be a wreck leading up to the game. I did just sign up for Fubo...but I debated not watching the game and following on an App with text updates like I have done the last several years.....

You see, I am scared ****less about the ASU game. The last 20 years has turned me into a person afraid of his own shadow when it comes to our Buffs. I will be a wreck leading up to the game. I did just sign up for Fubo...but I debated not watching the game and following on an App with text updates like I have done the last several years.....
CU is the better team. as long as they do not step on their own swinging richards like the sheep game, we will see a solid win.

For the first time in 20+ years, we have a trigger man that should make you feel good going into every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back