What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

COLORADO v Michigan OFFICIAL Game Thread

I'm not disappointed in the game. I'm disappointed in all the injuries. We weren't going to win the NC, that just isn't in the cards for a while. But we do have realistic opportunities to win PAC South or PAC. Need to have Sefo and the defense at full-speed.

Michigan blocked 2 punt and 2 kicks last week. How in the HELL can Mac not have us prepared for that? And the rugby kick killed us. No hang time. Just line drives if we were lucky enough to not hit a blocker in the ass. Neinas was a great fall guy last year. This year ST failures fall on the head coach.

After the game Mac said those are things we can fix. FIX 'EM BEFORE THE GOD DAMNED GAME! NOT AFTER!!

There was a lot to like out there today. Michigan is the best team we're gonna play all season. And with the exception of Stanford, no one else is even close. This team came out believing they would win, and it showed early on. I don't think in the past they have really believed they had a shot against most ranked teams.

Now, obviously things changed when Sefo went down. If we can get him back soon, we have a good shot at a bowl.

Getting Falo and Gordon active would help a lot, though.

Michigan blocked 2 punt and 2 kicks last week. How in the HELL can Mac not have us prepared for that? And the rugby kick killed us. No hang time. Just line drives if we were lucky enough to not hit a blocker in the ass. Neinas was a great fall guy last year. This year ST failures fall on the head coach.

Mac is not a Rocket Scientist.

I swear, that punt block was the same exact one that Hawaii used in the opener last year with Frazier stepping to the inside and whiffing. I don't think it was his guy who actually got the block, though. Looked like it was someone who came from inside where CU actually had a hat on a hat & should have picked it up.

Not having Diego is going to kill us. Graham can barely reach the ten yard line.

If Michigan gets away with holding the rest of the season as much as they did today they'll go far. ****in ridiculous

After the game Mac said those are things we can fix. FIX 'EM BEFORE THE GOD DAMNED GAME! NOT AFTER!!
Maybe we just ran into a juggernaut that can put a few NFL caliber athletes on ST because they're so freaking deep? Maybe there's something to be said for getting half as many kicks blocked as UCF did?

Kinney just looked bad. Even on the block, he was so slow getting rid of it. Then he whiffed on the first running punt; maybe that's on the coaching staff for not knowing how horrible at that he was. Then he could only hit low line drives after that. He just has his ball drop wrong for kicking on the move. It would be awesome if there was a ST coach to work on that kind of stuff.

Well ill just say what I took from it, I don't care who is playing qb, eventually we have to win one of these games. That's where they'll learn what their work, day in and day out, will work. It'll change the mentality, we were close today but not quite ready. We got another shot at that next week. Montez will have to lose the baby nuts man. Oregon will be looking to beat our ass. Main question is, are you backing out or stepping the hell in? Up to them not us.

A lot of you seem to be anti-rugby kick. I'm more anti-Punter who can't kick decently when on the move. I suppose I'm also anti-call for a rugby kick when the kid you have sucks at it. I really don't know how not to be frustrated with that part of today's game, with the staff, and with Kinney. Maybe it was just a bad day, and it will all look better soon.

Well, I will say The Big House is a great place to catch a game. Michigan fans were awesome for the most part. Entire stadium was extremely nervous that first quarter. They had no idea what hit them.

Overall a great trip, wish I could have seen a victory but they boys looked great and played hard. Disappointed with how we lost though. Need to get healthy and get back to work. UO is there for the taking.

Gamboa was embarrassed on numerous plays today, he just doesn't have the speed to play at this level. Is falo able to replace him?
He needs to be on the field but yeah, they gotta scheme that different. How? Idk, that's Leavitt's job. Gamboa won't like the film session, I'm sure of that.

Well, I will say The Big House is a great place to catch a game. Michigan fans were awesome for the most part. Entire stadium was extremely nervous that first quarter. They had no idea what hit them.

Overall a great trip, wish I could have seen a victory but they boys looked great and played hard. Disappointed with how we lost though. Need to get healthy and get back to work. UO is there for the taking.
I hope Oregon will be a competitive game, but I'm already having nightmares about them getting to the edge over and over and over and over like Michigan did in the second half.

Back