What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

what the hell am I doing wrong? How do you imbed the twitter link?

Last edited by a moderator:

what the hell am I doing wrong? How do you imbed the twitter link?

Ooooh plz!!! I had to rewatch HS & Houston reels. Love his Ben Johnson'esque running style when he is out of traffic, and before that more conventional. Can this be our unlock of a more multi-dimensional running game of ours (and I'm not complaining...we are fukking 3-0)...plz plz say yes

Ooooh plz!!! I had to rewatch HS & Houston reels. Love his Ben Johnson'esque running style when he is out of traffic, and before that more conventional. Can this be our unlock of a more multi-dimensional running game of ours (and I'm not complaining...we are fukking 3-0)...plz plz say yes
Forgot...I BELIEVE...and thank god it is a 9.30 pm game Europe time moooohahaha.

commercial kristen wiig GIF

Oh God I hope it goes the way of the Once a Duck always a Duck uniforms of 2016.

We're still super-relevant too!

View attachment 65123

97.3% of the reason Duck fans suddenly hate Colorado is because they are afraid CU is going to eclipse them on the 'cool' factor.

What they don't know is that everyone over the age of 19 got tired of their schtick a decade ago.

Oh God I hope it goes the way of the Once a Duck always a Duck uniforms of 2016.

97.3% of the reason Duck fans suddenly hate Colorado is because they are afraid CU is going to eclipse them on the 'cool' factor.

What they don't know is that everyone over the age of 19 got tired of their schtick a decade ago.
the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

I think Prime has something up his sleeve for Oregon and USC.
He's no dummy. He's been using his coaching and prep time to get them to build up throughout hte season.

I predict that CU will be sharp and very focused/prepared for what's to come.

Looking forward to a good game.
I feel the same. It’s already Thursday and there’s nothing crazy coming out - “it’s personal / sunglasses / etc etc”. Coach didn’t press conference about death threats and it was super calm. Seems like there’s a lot of focus going on.

The only thing that sucks about Prime is that we can't talk **** about Oregon's bandwagon fans anymore. There are probably Oregon fans nationwide who are buying CU gear.
I was going to make a comment about CU all of a sudden being the new Bama, where most of the fans didn’t actually go to school there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back