What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel worse as far as the talent we can roll out.

I feel significantly better as far as intangibles go. It was really clear after TCU and then Nubs that the team was getting ahead of themselves. I think this game will fire them up significantly more than if we had won in convincing fashion.

I like the lowered expectations and doubt cast upon the team again.
Agree. Bad win >>>> coasting victory for this team that has had unbridled hype thrown at them

Text from friend who is a Ducks fan: “Very chippy and dirty game all around last night.”

Hate is gaining strength.

It’ll be harder with Travis out. Big hit to a jump ball type receiver that is shifty, and also a lockdown CB.

I do think that with Weaver, Horn, Dawson, Harrison, Edwards, and hopefully Antonio, the offense can still move down the field as long as Shedeur is QB’ing.

The defense that is already playing from their heels loses a key component. Which puts us at an even greater disadvantage on that side, given matchups across the line…Ducks offense is the biggest worry.

The Buffs will need to come out firing and possibly punch Oregon a few times to stun them. Kind of like CSU did, except no need to be chippy POS’s, just smashing them hand pushing them back.

Oregon is a clear favorite, but one thing we have going for us is I don't think the Buffs are going to come out that sloppy and unfocused again this season. Last night was a big wake-up call for the entire team. They'll be ready next week.

That's why despite the win, it felt more like a loss and should lead to a better game in Eugene.

It’ll be harder with Travis out. Big hit to a jump ball type receiver that is shifty, and also a lockdown CB.

I do think that with Weaver, Horn, Dawson, Harrison, Edwards, and hopefully Antonio, the offense can still move down the field as long as Shedeur is QB’ing.

The defense that is already playing from their heels loses a key component. Which puts us at an even greater disadvantage on that side, given matchups across the line…Ducks offense is the biggest worry.

The Buffs will need to come out firing and possibly punch Oregon a few times to stun them. Kind of like CSU did, except no need to be chippy POS’s, just smashing them hand pushing them back.
Where Travis hurts the most for us is on defense. We don't have a shutdown corner outside of him. I hope Stoutmire is back. He is a really sound technician even as a true freshman

If Javon is healthy, we should be fine at WR.

It's not the loss. It's the people who hate Coach Prime that will be insufferable that I am dreading the most. The hate is real.
I am more impressed by all the people we’ve got on our side….

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Who’s next to jump in and support our buffs???

At the risk of sounding defeatist, I would not have a problem with Prime letting critical players that are dealing with injuries to rest up the next two weeks, if coming back sooner would slow or possibly re-aggravate their injuries.

The ASU and Stanford games are going to be critical wins.

what say you Allbuffs?

- keep my OR tickets and hope for a good game, spend nearly $1000, risk possible embarrassment or perhaps see a great win
- sell / try to sell OR tickets, minimize downside exposure to an embarrassment, risk last opportunity to see buffs play at Autzen
Do you golf? Bandon Dunes is 2.5 hours away. Eugene will be 77 degrees on Friday, 74 on Saturday. You should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back