What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Oregon - September 23rd, 1.30pm Mountain, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
a whole bunch of guys they haven't seen before plus i am sure the staff is changing up tendencies and schemes.

keep shadeur upright and we have a puncher's chance here.

i had almost forgotten what a really big game feels like around here.

a whole bunch of guys they haven't seen before plus i am sure the staff is changing up tendencies and schemes.

keep shadeur upright and we have a puncher's chance here.

i had almost forgotten what a really big game feels like around here.
One thing on scheme which needs to be adjusted is that the alignment of our back has been a dead giveaway on which side of the line is man blocking & which is zone blocking.

Not sure how effective Jay and Robinson will be but having them in to at least get some run is good.

ESPiN headline for the game is that this is CUs first real test.

Hahahahaha.
Yeah. Because opening at last year's #2 and then playing 2 rivalries is no different than Hawaii, Portland St & a TTU squad that lost to Wyoming.

With the schedule we've played, I swear I'm going to troll every AP voter who doesn't put us in the Top 10 if we win today.

One thing on scheme which needs to be adjusted is that the alignment of our back has been a dead giveaway on which side of the line is man blocking & which is zone blocking.
yep-- this one has been discussed in the ubiquitous coverage of our Buffs. i am pretty damn sure that the staff is aware. and i think it is more than a little possible that they intentionally kept things fairly vanilla for the first 3 games-- still learning the offense and all.

maybe, just maybe, today is the day the training wheels come off.

In the intro conference, Prime said he was going to give us an opportunity to win. That's what we've got, though it will be tough.

Go Buffs.

Eh. I’m kind of tired of this stuff. Opposing players can’t walk across the logo? I can understand the foot scraping or an entire team gathering and stomping on the logo, etc but this is a little eye roll worthy

Yeah, I don’t like that. That was dumb. Also, didn’t the buffs lose their **** about Nebraska?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back