What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v USC - September 30, 2023 - 10am MT, FOX

This Is Not Fun Season 4 GIF by Friends
Season 5 Bathroom GIF by Friends

Prime and staff have done an amazing job turning the program around but right now it doesn't matter if we can't compete on the line of scrimmage.

The good news is that for next season bring in 3-4 legitimate DL and 3-4 legitimate OL and this is a completely different team. No Championship level yet but able to play with just about anybody.
Talent across the board is different. I’m not sure if there is a player on usc that wouldn’t start at cu. Gotta give prime some time to get more talent in. Disappointing we can’t play usc like asu did though.

In all seriousness, we won 1 game last year with a lot of guys that just couldnt play at this level. Now we have 3 wins and have far better coaching.

Deion brought in a lot of talented guys. Some *wanted* to play for him and have the talent Full stop. But I suspect others probably wanted to transfer because they were unhappy and or not starting for some reason. Still talented but arrived with things they need to work on.

Rome wasnt built in a day. Both my Oregon BIL and cousin both reminded me it took the Ducks a decade to get the OL they have today. Without it you cant really line up effectively against any top 10 program. Deion has a lot of work to do on both lines.
You can try and excuse this **** but they've been an embarrassment for 3 games now - got extremely lucky to beat a bad CSU team and the same issues have carried over. No improvement.

Looking as bad as we can against the 2 most talented teams on the schedule is discouraging. But reasonable
This is true. I never saw either game as winnable. its still tough to watch. I wonder how different it might be without the key injuries. But I think we still lose either way.

We're really hurting on the OL and place kicker positions. Sure hope we address this. Prime was remiss in not paying more attention to getting some dawgs in there.

Talent across the board is different. I’m not sure if there is a player on usc that wouldn’t start at cu. Gotta give prime some time to get more talent in. Disappointing we can’t play usc like asu did though.
We didn't have a player on last years roster who would be on the two deep, maybe the three deep for SC or Oregon this year.

USC happens to have very good receivers as well.
USC targeted him and beat him BADLY on the 72 yd TD, then threw at him for the third TD. He is not ready to compete at this level. I'd rather have Cormani to see what he can do. Cooper was 15 yds off his WR on the 72 yd TD, gotta think Cormani's natural instincts are better

We didn't have a player on last years roster who would be on the two deep, maybe the three deep for SC or Oregon this year.

For sure. We have so much more talent than last year. Travis is probably the only starter on usc though.

Back