What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Baylor game thread 2013 edition

Booker is frustrating me with his shot selection. Seems worse than last year. JG is probably punching his computer in the face.

Why does it look like we just started trying?

Dude. Have you seen how many offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points we've had tonight? With the shooting night we're having, we should be losing to Baylor by 15+.

why is jelly taking an 18' shot?
This one is over......at least it's a loss to a ranked team.
lets hope they dont spend the rest of the season trying to **** our RPI all year, like last year.

The effort was there tonight. Bad shooting night and a lack of leadership outside of Jelly. Love the no give up effort

Well... We pretty much looked like crap. We need to grow. That was not a tournament team.

This had better be the worst shooting game we have all year by at least 10%. We can't ever have another ****-show like this again.

I'm satisfied with the hustle effort and the play of our bigs (especially Scott). Scott (not Jelly - stupid nickname) outplayed some of the marquee bigs in all of college basketball.

Be sure to show up on Sunday. If you can't make it (Broncos, etc.), please be sure to get your tix to someone who'll use them.

Bye all.

Booker. I have no confidence in him whatsoever. I cringe every time he goes up for a damned shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ski puts the exclamation point on this game with a missed dunk to end it. Fitting.

Bummer of a way to start the season. Did not think we would be so cold shooting. Great rebounding effort, especially on the offensive end with some talented bigs on the Bailer team

Well... We pretty much looked like crap. We need to grow. That was not a tournament team.

Expected some first game kinks, but we've got a lot to iron out. A few things I hoped were the past apparently are not, slightly troubling but we've got the remedy for gelling coming right up over this upcoming stretch. Time to bounce back strong.

I'm going to chalk this up to a bunch of new players, terrible environment, and playing a good team.

Otherwise I'll have a sinking feeling for months.

Back