What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

I'm rooting for all top 4 teams to lose today. I think the Buffs can do it, but would be surprised if they did.
I think Louisville is going to start running away with this game against the Noles.
I think Oklahoma is going to whoop up on Ohio St.
I think Bama should whip Ole Miss, but Ole Miss has been magical against them.

I've seen some griping here and there about the Buffs playing these payday road games instead of home-and-homes, but what's up with Miami playing at Appalachian State?

First off the Miami visit to Appy State isn't a one off, they get a return visit in 2021. The Buffs signed up for not one but two single road games with no return visits.

Secondly Appy is known for their win over Michigan but realistically they are a likely road win for Miami. A down CU program knew they would be visiting two places where they would be significant underdogs.

If CU pulls of the upset great but in general when you are trying to bring a program back to long term viability you don't do it scheduling money road games. Bohn and Dr. Phil should be embarrassed about these games.

Too much hype...I don't like it. One of the PAC12N commentators just predicted CU as the sleeper win of the day.

I was nervous when I woke up lol. This is fun though man, this the kinda game that made me start following CU. Take on anybody, anyplace, anywhere, love that.

If this Pedo State game winds up going to OT ... I am going to be really really pissed. They're just starting the 4th quarter, for crissakes.:mad:

There have been no offensive penalties against M this year. A very disciplined team, that shouldn't overlook us.

Where is the "chat" feature?

Go Buffs!

There have been no offensive penalties against M this year. A very disciplined team, that shouldn't overlook us.

Where is the "chat" feature?

Go Buffs!
I've got it. Is chat "members only?"

I am a member. The chat button used to be on the upper right. Where did it go? thanks

Back