What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs USC Game

Great to score... but now I wanna know what happened to Ashaad Clayton? Is he dressed? Injured... don't blame him if he hit the portal. FML

That was Just an excellent decision not calling a time out and trying to block the punt. Excellent coaching.

Yep. Lewis is waaaaaaaaaay better than he's showed. This is ****ty coaching, and Lewis is trying to breathe without air.
I wouldn't go so far to say that he is waaaaaaay better but he should be much better than he is showing.

Dorrell and his staff infection have the perfect formula though to destroy a young QB. Put him out there with no protection, call plays that require that he read and process while he is getting repeatedly blasted by the pass rush. Don't use the stuff that will be easy for him to execute, don't build his confidence or take the pressure off him.

For those calling for Carter his talent set doesn't offer anything Lewis doesn't have. Give him a half a game and Dorrell can ruin him mentally/emotionally as well.

I wouldn't go so far to say that he is waaaaaaay better but he should be much better than he is showing.

Dorrell and his staff infection have the perfect formula though to destroy a young QB. Put him out there with no protection, call plays that require that he read and process while he is getting repeatedly blasted by the pass rush. Don't use the stuff that will be easy for him to execute, don't build his confidence or take the pressure off him.

For those calling for Carter his talent set doesn't offer anything Lewis doesn't have. Give him a half a game and Dorrell can ruin him mentally/emotionally as well.

RIght now this is about trying to prevent this season from going off the rails the way 2012 did. Carter has to start against Arizona. Period.

Not sure why my original response never posted... I was just curious about the RB rotation... prior to Smith's score Clayton would usually play a series after Fontenot. I know him getting carries doesn't change our offense I just hope he's not headed to the portal.

Back