What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs USC Game

Obviously, Dorrell and Chev do not belong. My question is, does RG get the opportunity to hire a home run coach or should that go to the next AD? I lean to RG staying, he did bring in MT (MT Tucker left the program in shambles) and RG has been stellar at funding and upgrades for the facilities - I think he deserves one more opportunity to bring in a big hire - Thoughts?
No.

Lewis: 154 yards on 14 attempts. (11.0 YPA)
USC QB: 266 yards on 28 attempts (9.5 YPA).

CU team rushing: 70 yards on 35 attempts (2.0 YPA)
USC team rushing: 189 yards on 24 carries (7.9 YPA).

Hmm.

And there’s the white flag. I’d be pissed if im a defensive player. Playing their balls off just for the coach to turtle and leave the defense out to dry.

Stanford up 17-7 on Oregon, K-St tied 10-10 with OU, ND losing to Cinci. All way more compelling than watching the Buffs lose by what will probably end up at least 30, at home, to a bad USC team. No wonder this game thread is dead.

first of all, I hate myself for continuing to watch CU games

more importantly, this is all coaching – our team has better talent than what the results are showing

only way for CU to survive in today's college football landscape is to have plus coaching, we just need to take more risks with hiring young rising coaches who are smart and gutsy

no more has beens who refuse to adapt and would be better off coaching little league and flipping burgers at suburban backyard bbqs on the weekends

first of all, I hate myself for continuing to watch CU games

more importantly, this is all coaching – our team has better talent than what the results are showing

only way for CU to survive in today's college football landscape is to have plus coaching, we just need to take more risks with hiring young rising coaches who are smart and gutsy

no more has beens who refuse to adapt and would be better off coaching little league and flipping burgers at suburban backyard bbqs on the weekends
I would bet that if they switched the rosters just before the game USC interim coaches would still win

Love that idea…but will this board melt down if that actually happened?

Run. Run. Like our coaches don’t even want to try to win the game.
Run, run, pass, run, run, pass, run, run, pass, run, run, pass. What I grew up watching in the '70s with pro football. You can do that when you are up by a couple of touchdown.

I was in the stands with.04% hope (according to Game Cast) as we began our first possession of the 4th quarter. Nothing to lose let's air it out I thought. The person calling the plays decided to give up instead and run out the clock. I came to watch football played and support the team as long as they kept trying. Someone made the decision to quit trying which is very frustrating and concerning.

Back