What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU not ****ing around for once...McElwain expected to be announced as thier coach

Graham was just on 102.3 and stated that he is setting his sights on a 50k on-campus stadium with private funding. I will say one thing about the guy, he has brought more vision to CSU athletics in the last two weeks than I can remember anyone offering in the last 50 years. Whether he gets it done remains to be seen, but I am starting to believe this guy may have what it takes to get CSU out of the wilderness and into the game.

get lost

It seems clear that CSU is going all in to make a play for the Big 12. A 50K stadium is exactly what it would take for that to become a very real possibility and those are words I never thought I would utter in my lifetime.

You really this dumb? You think that's all you need to get into the big 12? They don't want csu,your fanbase sucks and so does your football team. Wake up.

Syko. You complain that CSU fans are a bunch of unreasonable ****heads, and they probably are. But CSquared has been a consistently respectful poster over here. I think he's earned a little slack.

Syko. You complain that CSU fans are a bunch of unreasonable ****heads, and they probably are. But CSquared has been a consistently respectful poster over here. I think he's earned a little slack.

You want to pat him on the back go ahead, I'm fixing bayonette....

You'll know I'm there when I start posting threads on girls' soccer.

Fair enough...

sports-blog_display_image.png

You'll know I'm there when I start posting threads on girls' soccer.

Yes, I know.

I work with the Army all day long...this is their standard response when someone is reasonable.

DB (heh) and syko are consistently respectful posters here. I think they've earned a little slack.

(did you find this sentence you wrote about CC to be as difficult as I found this to write?)

DB (heh) and syko are consistently respectful posters here. I think they've earned a little slack.

(did you find this sentence you wrote about CC to be as difficult as I found this to write?)

heh? a signal of boredom, or androgynous egyptian god? Either way....it works.

I know I sound like a douche, but when a pic of a chick in a thong gets posted in a thread, I'd appreciate it if a mod inserted the NSFW label in the title. I'm not complaining about the chick in a thong though. Just don't want to get "caught with my pants down" at work, :lol:

I know I sound like a douche, but when a pic of a chick in a thong gets posted in a thread, I'd appreciate it if a mod inserted the NSFW label in the title. I'm not complaining about the chick in a thong though.
Stop wasting your employer's money.

Its becoming clear that this is all about realignment. If CSU were somehow able to make its way into the Big 12, I think 50K is the size it would need and the University could probably look to Iowa State as model for its expected attendance.

You obviously know nothing about the state of Iowa then. They support everyone/every team. Apples to oranges. Iowa State has like 30k season ticket holders alone which is more than CSU's total attendance average by 15k. Good luck with having a 500% increase in season ticket holders in once season (let alone adding 20k more to that).... :lol: This whole situation reminds me of:

images

Last edited:
Did the field of dreams not teach us anything?

-- Craig James may or may not have killed five hookers. --

The school to emulate isn't ISU. It's Oklahoma State. I don't know if Stryker has the kind of scratch that T Boone has, but if it's even half, they can do a lot with it. T Boone has taken OSU from perennial also-ran to conference champion and in the discussion for the MNC game. He financed a huge stadium expansion and renovation at a time when OSU wasn't coming close to filling the stadium it had. If CSU can get something similar out of Stryker, they will be a player.

Rams fans feel pretty good that they're going to get Joey O'Connor.....

Rams fans feel pretty good that they're going to get Joey O'Connor.....

Only the "true believers" who are really drinking the cool-aid think we have a shot a O'Connor. My guess is the kid likely heads out of state to one of the BIG 10 programs. If he was smart he would be on the horn with the Wisconsin staff - who consistently put quality offensive lineman into the NFL.

Back