What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU Will Cover vs Alabama......

Saban isn't tanking the half- he'd never let his QB get harassed and even sacked like the Lambs have done so far. CSE is actually playing like the headlights don't bother them, and the Tide is wide asleep for their first home game of the season. Bizarre.

i'll wager that this bodes well for Bammer covering the spread in the 2nd half. Can't imagine Saban is happy with the effort so far.

Saban is resting WR Cooper and sending a message to Yeldon. Foot never on the gas. BTW, is everyone on AL 6'5" or taller? It looks like high school seniors playing junior high kids, in terms of size. I'll stop saying this soon but Grayson does not have a strong arm. The big back-up Conner Smith was 3-1 as a starter last year and has a cannon. Jim Mc's problem, not mine, but WTF?
:popcorn:

Saban isn't tanking the half- he'd never let his QB get harassed and even sacked like the Lambs have done so far. CSE is actually playing like the headlights don't bother them, and the Tide is wide asleep for their first home game of the season. Bizarre.

i'll wager that this bodes well for Bammer covering the spread in the 2nd half. Can't imagine Saban is happy with the effort so far.

It almost looks like Saban is setting them up for some mistakes and lack of effort so he has something to get on them about this week in practice.

CSU would never let any team hang around like this on purpose. The game is low energy, but 2 TD's is nothing in college football, and we all know how crazy the breaks can be.

McElwain's offense is atrocious, but that defense is looking great.

The game seemed to be pulling away from them at 17 - 0, but they've turned that momentum.

If Bama cared this game would be long over. They look like they are in practice mode.

I'm not watching it since there are better games on, but judging by the score I'll give credit where it's due. CSU handled that tough road environment and played lights out so far tonight against an elite opponent. Kudos to them.

Nick Saban as an in-game coach is above average. He wins most games before the game is snapped.

How many times can you repeat this? Are you scared to give any credit to CSU?

They deserve some credit but Bama just doesn't seem to care much tonight with conference play starting next week

Looked pretty damn good last week Ina very tough road environment to me

They looked great on offense. They are not a complete team right now and Saban has to be a little worried about LSU right now. Sometimes a team just does not mesh, despite great talent.

How many times can you repeat this? Are you scared to give any credit to CSU?

CSU playing the game of their lives. Well prepared and pulling out all the stops. To their credit they haven't given up or given in.

At the same time do you think that if Bama was actually motivated this game would be within 30 at this point. Bama's offense has been pure vanilla, their D as well. Have we seen the reverses Bama usually uses to open things up, the screen game. Have we seen the swarming D with the blitzes and the pressure?

When you see the shot of the Bama bench they look like a team that doesn't know who is on the other side of the field and doesn't care.

Big props to CSU for putting in an honorable effort. They absolutely aren't there just to collect a check and go home but don't read things into it about a comparison of the two schools.

By the way if we were playing Bama they could boatrace us too the moment they decided to. We aren't in their class and CSU is below us in talent.

I don't care if bama is playing bad or not. Csu is only down by 11 in the fourth quarter. That is prettu impressive.

They looked great on offense. They are not a complete team right now and Saban has to be a little worried about LSU right now. Sometimes a team just does not mesh, despite great talent.

The big difference I'm seeing with Alabama is on the OL. The past couple years, it didn't matter if the team was flat or struggling to click on a given night. Eventually, that OL figured it out and took over the game. This year, it looks like a pretty average SEC line -- still good, but not dominant.

The #1 team in the country doesn't have a single 3rd down conversion. GMAFB that this is just Bama being 'disinterested'.

Alabama is just not a great team right now. Deal with it.

I don't think that this year's Alabama team wants anything to do with Oregon.

They aren't the same team as they have been in some recent years, but they still have a scary amount of talent on that field.

The #1 team in the country doesn't have a single 3rd down conversion. GMAFB that this is just Bama being 'disinterested'.

You have to wonder if McElwain is giving the country the playbook on how you attack and defend Saban's schemes.

Back