What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

Gave up 24 points in the 4th quarter. That is so bad. This shouldn't have happened tonight.

Reactions: SBG
I do not believe that Gamboa had a single tackle today, so essentially we played with 10 defenders. Also, the DB's and Safeties pretty much played every snap without rest and were getting blown off the field. I have never been more angry and pissed off at losing a game and having the other team get credit for winning when it should not have been even close.
Painful loss, and as we all know Bowl Games are critical.
I thought I saw a graphic at the start of the 3rd that said he had 10 in the first half? Regardless he is a liability in space. Lewis was not good tonight either. Did not fill the gap on a lot of big runs.

When you are up by 10 points on the road, the logical thing to do is to ensure that the game should be extended for as many possessions as possible.

Especially when you have the second best back in the league after Love. Ffs.

i think everyone should hold off on posting until tomorrow when we aren't as emotional. i could write a lot of things right now but i'm gonna just try and ****ing go to sleep and explain to my gf why i haven't said a word in the last 90 minutes.
I hear you. I think I'd actually turn down sex right now.

Worse than being upset that his son took a big hit, MM throws a classic MM hissy fit bc his possibly concussed son didn't run off the field to avoid a ten second run off in a game that was already lost anyway. I'm sure every recruit watching tonight thought "really want to go play for that guy!"

Back