What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

I think Notre Dame gets covered nationally, but what I meant was that CP is very selective in who he deals with in the media, and it's mostly national guys he has relationships with (Rich Eisen, Dan Patrick, etc) and other national outlets that are going to promote him nationally. He rarely does any local media segments unless it's contractual (CBS show with Romi Bean).

CU has a traditional "in-house" media with Neil Woelk and other things through the University, but yes, I meant his personal stuff with Well Off Media, Reach the People and Thee PreGame. I think DNVR has become an extension of Neely's Preegame show and RK and Jake Schwanitz have gained some access and trust that others like Howell and Adam haven't because they are strictly fans and not really media. I'm almost positive they've essentially been told they need to keep the narrative positive for the most part.

Not even Saban is a celebrity like Prime is. No other CFB coach is a celebrity like him, certainly not Brian Kelly.
RK basically said they knew about Seaton but couldn’t say. They won’t burn bridges either, but do lay out some breadcrumbs. We just don’t pick those up as battered Buff fans

Second Chance Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Still four assistant coaches lite on the staff. At least four that haven’t had a hire or promotion officially announced. Two on offense and two on defense.

The OC is typically the QB coach, but not always. I suspect we will see a OC/QB coach and I’m hoping a TE/ST Coordinator. Special Teams need a massive upgrade over last season.

Defense needs a DL coach and most likely a DE/Edge coach. I suppose there can be some different nuances on specific roles and titles here.

Still four assistant coaches lite on the staff. At least four that haven’t had a hire or promotion officially announced. Two on offense and two on defense.

The OC is typically the QB coach, but not always. I suspect we will see a OC/QB coach and I’m hoping a TE/ST Coordinator. Special Teams need a massive upgrade over last season.

Defense needs a DL coach and most likely a DE/Edge coach. I suppose there can be some different nuances on specific roles and titles here.
Vincent Dancy is the DE/OLB coach.

Is the DL job officially open or are they anticipating Sal leaving. I haven’t seen anything official.

He must have a real job like Ahole. Temper your expectations.
The Junta respects the high expectations people may have for the amount of scoop they're entitled to since they pay almost 2 bucks a month for Barzil. That money could have gone towards curing cancer. We regret to say that we rely upon user generated content and have no control over the level of useless suck from Barzil members.

The Junta respects the high expectations people may have for the amount of scoop they're entitled to since they pay almost 2 bucks a month for Barzil. That money could have gone towards curing cancer. We regret to say that we rely upon user generated content and have no control over the level of useless suck from Barzil members.
I thought only Hokie copy/pasted from the Terms of Use.

Back