What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"CU at _________" Photo contest ...

OK, who are the two douches at the actual U.S. Open at Pebble Beach! Dammit! But at least I had better gear on. I think they photo shopped themselves in on that one!! :rofl2:

Uh, that would be me ... the one judging your pictures in the contest :bang::plot:

CU at Columbus 1971. Colorado 20 Ohio State 14. Our coach was Eddie Crowder. We went into Columbus and defeated Ohio State and finished with a 10-2 record and ranked 3rd in the country. I think Ohio State was ranked 6th in the country at the time. Kenny Johnson is under center Bill McDonald. This team had the highest national ranking until Mac's championship team in 1990. It will be nice to repeat history and go in there as unknowns and beat them again this fall.CU%20vs_%20Ohio%20State%26%233.jpg

Why thank you

Yes, nice work, brother.

Might I also argue that photo #33 dude also outdid himself.

Montana, I packed light for this Afghanistan venture, but I'll ask my wife to throw some of my CU gear in a care package. I already asked Gen. Petraeus' aid if the general would be willing to take a picture with a CU flag, and was shut down. He'll be out of here before I get the care package anyway...

EDIT: Let's be honest--nice work by the Buff men all the way around. We're a gnarled, ugly bunch, but for some reason the hotties love us.

One more thing to add. When I see 'tini with his grandmother, it's really hard to dislike him so much. That's a good photo, even if he is 'tinier than most of us imagined.

Last edited by a moderator:

07_17_3---Police-Notice-Foot-and-Mouth-Disease-Keep-Out--Ponteland--Northumberland_web.jpg

I'm shocked that none of our photoshoppers have completely misused Tini's Grandmommy's likeness yet... who say Allbuffs doesn't have a soft spot...

Anyway, I love the breadth of photos people have submitted thus far, the dude rockin' the '90s Zubaz pants at many road victories

I'm shocked that none of our photoshoppers have completely misused Tini's Grandmommy's likeness yet... who say Allbuffs doesn't have a soft spot...

Anyway, I love the breadth of photos people have submitted thus far, the dude rockin' the '90s Zubaz pants at many road victories

Don't think 99 year olds should be fair game.

:bump: One month to go in the contest!

There are almost 100 entries so far! A few of the most recent: "CU on the beach in Puerto Vallarta (think: Corona ads); CU on the set of ESPN GameDay in Boulder; and CU in Georgia with UGA.

There is plenty of room for some great "CU at ..." photos, and yes, there are some decent prizes (see page one of this thread) which will be awarded. :nod:

Don't put it off any longer! Get your "CU at ..." photos entered - www.cuatthegame.com

There is no entry fee for the contest - but there will be great prizes awarded, including:

:goldcup: Two 50-yard line tickets to a CU home game;

:silvercup: Autographed photos of Eric Bieniemy and Bill McCartney; a 1990 media guide autographed by a number of players on the 1990 national championship team; and

:bronzecup: First edition "CU at the Game" hats!

Photos of you and yours in CU gear can be:

1) Historical - "CU at the Orange Bowl"; "CU at the 1994 Michigan Game";
2) Locational - "CU at the Grand Canyon"; "CU at the Kentucky Derby"; or
3) Just for fun - "CU and the family tailgating in Lincoln"; "CU takes over our wedding"

Just pick out your favorites, and log onto: www.cuatthegame.com and submit your entries!

:gobuffs:

:bump: Just a reminder. This is the last week for the contest. The deadline for submitting an entry is this Friday, July 15th!

This is great, I'll have to see what I can dig up, as pictures on my current cam and phone from CU @ KSU '09 and CU @ Cal '10 are hard to even stomach due to the outcomes - although I do have fond memories of Buff fans literally taking over the metro to Berkeley (little did we know the slaughter that awaited). I rep CU hard here in Virginia, all day everyday!

Back